I can make Axl's personal horoscope!

Wild Rose

Probably some of you will find this funny or even f***king stupid thing to ask and laugh......do you think I'll give shit about it? I can make AXL personal horoscope and share it here with all the ones whom are interested in reading it........all I need to know is the exact time of AXL's birth.....there's anyone whom surely knows it? :question:

Edited by jack99

Can you give me sanctuary...I can't take it anymore........JM

He who speaks with forked tongue.....IS REALLY POPULAR WITH LADIES......Gene Simmons told me that.....

WARSCOTT

Can you give me sanctuary...I can't take it anymore........JM

He who speaks with forked tongue.....IS REALLY POPULAR WITH LADIES......Gene Simmons told me that.....

WARSCOTT

depends on what kind of chick you what tho war, gene nails sluts without brains, thats cool for awhile.

the aussie would know :rofl-lol: ( give myself a wrap, why? because i can :xmasssanta: ).

Edited by aussie_axl

Don't give Wild Rose that info, as it is to be used to gain access to Axl's mind and keep him from releasing the CD, Wild Rose asked this same question of the forums in 2002! Wild Rose is the devil!!!!!! STOP WILD ROSE AT ALL COSTS!

Hey, just kiddin', nice to meet ya and all, but as to your question, who the hell knows!? :question:

Baby axl was floated down the nile in a wicker basket shortly after birth, where he flowed with the current until he hit the ocean, and then through the mississippi and then through some marsh lands into the lands of indiana.

Edited by Mr. Peanut

astrology and horoscopes are old fashioned bullshit!.

if i didn't tell you

could i live today?

all your leaves are brown

your lifes a winters day

if i didn't tell you

could i live today

bullshits on it's way

bullshit just dreaming

hit this chick she's dreaming today

she's dreaming again

astrologies on it's way

come back an join us

stop this dreaming

wasting away on a lie

such a shame she's still dreaming

believing this bullshit today

Edited by aussie_axl

Axl wasn't born..................he was hatched.

like an amphibian

lizard king. :)

i do hear though he has an interesting tongue. :heart:

Thanks for the info......What you say is a breaking news because none knew before today that AXL wasn't born but hatched!!!!... :laugh: My compliments to you, for this great discovery!!!! :laugh:

So I wonder why someone as you,so good informed and with such great knowledge doesn't also know how late it was when he did hatched........

Edited by Wild Rose

Probably some of you will find this funny or even f***king stupid thing to ask and laugh......do you think I'll give shit about it? I can make AXL personal horoscope and share it here with all the ones whom are interested in reading it........all I need to know is the exact time of AXL's birth.....there's anyone whom surely knows it? :question:

2.......Minutes.........To Miiiiiiiiiiiid-Night!!! :xmassrudolph:

Call his mother and ask. Pretend that u´re calling from some paper that will publish horoscopes for famous artists..

good idea yours.....It may had worked if AXL's mother was still alive!!!!