can we get new avatar sizes now?

gunsguy

I think with the new upgrade to the forum we should use bigger avatars, not higher(64pixels high is fine) but wider kinda like a wide screen avatar.

go from this:

jl3uvq.jpg

to this:

v32ex2.jpg

Does anyone support this feature? I think it would improve the look of the new board, and keep it 64 pixels high still to preserve post space to not make it too big?

Post your thoughts on this here...

the old width of user info was approx 170 across the new one is approx 220 pixels across we have gained realestate I think it would look slick

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

I think this is a good idea. High-speed Internet has basically become standard over the last couple years, and the new forum layout compensates for this -- as a result, the current avatars really look like they're letting space go to waste. I don't like the horizontal idea, though -- I think the dimensions should be enlarged proportionally.

I think this is a good idea. High-speed Internet has basically become standard over the last couple years, and the new forum layout compensates for this -- as a result, the current avatars really look like they're letting space go to waste. I don't like the horizontal idea, though -- I think the dimensions should be enlarged proportionally.

I've been reading some interesting articles on this. High Speed has basically become the standard, because the government is forcing it down our throat. There are numerous bills in Congress.....that basically, want/say that it is a right for everyone in the US to have access to High Speed.......for free. So you have all the cable/isp providers seating up costly infrastructes....and soon, they are going to want to someone to pay for it.

Internet Taxed?

Edited by SunnyDRE