Win 2 Tickets & Aftershow Passes to GNR at Sydney Telstra 500!

gunsguy

BBF Facebook:

Bumblefoot Win 2 Tickets & Aftershow Passes to GNR at Sydney Telstra 500! Info at www.bumblefoot.com/sydney.htm

Contest update!

From BBF:

SYDNEY CONTEST UPDATE:

It's the 2-year Anniversary of Chinese Democracy's release today!! To celebrate, make a video of you singing a song, from the following choices:

1. Any song off Chinese Democracy... *backwards*. Yes, sing the words

... from last-to-first. Extra points for stylish outfits.

2. Sing a 'Happy Anniversary' song while jumping up and down as high as you can on one foot and spinning in a circle... while holding a full 4-quart pot of soup over your head. Extra points for a chunky vegetable soup.

Post a link to the video

at www.facebook.com/bumblefoot , I'll check 'em out and pick my favorite..... the more entertaining the video, the better chance you have of winning.

I love torturing you. Unfortunately this is the limit of what I can get away with. (Publicly...)

Good luck!

for the rules and regulations follow the link http://www.bumblefoot.com/sydney.htm

Update #2:

SYDNEY CONTEST DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM EST, night of Tuesday November 30th 2010.

via Bumblefoot twitter

1282868747.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Good lucky everyone and im sure you will get one HV at least to one of the shows

Haha, I hope we all do man! Got about as much chance as you or anyone else. All I know is that we're going to have a killer time regardless and that's what counts. :)

I agree it's going to be killer just the shows

aftershow would just be a great bonus

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

i'm sorry, i couldn't resist...

back on topic, then! :lol:

Fuck my checks hurt ha!

Good lucky everyone and im sure you will get one HV at least to one of the shows

Haha, I hope we all do man! Got about as much chance as you or anyone else. All I know is that we're going to have a killer time regardless and that's what counts. :)

The shows are awesome! Hope ya have a great time!

Guys, no need to enter, Ive already won this so nothing to see here :xmassrudolph:

LOL that's hilarious!

Guys, no need to enter, Ive already won this so nothing to see here :xmassrudolph:

:P

You are coming up for Syd and Adelaide right?

fuck man I dont know about adelaide, but sydneys 100%

im still undecided on adelaide, im down a few grand lol shouldnt be laughin though

is it too late for accomo though?

Nope. Haven't booked mine yet. :D

I might have to roll up some newspaper on a park bench :tongue2: or sleep in one of the churches haha