Fully signed Live like a suicde on ebay

ssiscool

I would never buy anything without a photo for starters

needs evidence to back it up

the evidence has to be substantial

Agreed if you owned something special like that and wanted to sell it and get something remotely like what it's worth you would go to the hassle of taking a photo.

But, even with a photo I would say it's most likely fake. It's probably on a Lies album too not a LLAS. I can't help but think 80%-90% of the autographed stuff on ebay is fake. I mean, some of the stuff I see selling for only $50 or less. Think about it for a second. Put yourself in the sellers shoes and assume for one second the autograph was legit. Imagine the trouble or luck you would have needed to get the autograph - why would you then sell it for next to nothing? Even if you weren't a big fan of the band, you would still try and get what you know it would be worth to a big fan (if it was legit). It doesn't make sense.

But people let the things go for buggar all - why? I can only assume because what they are selling is fake and so they are happy because even at $50 or less they are making a killing! Take those signed sheet music pages that you always see for sale on ebay. They are a complete joke, someone has bought an old guitar tab book and signed a tonne of pages themsleves and put them up for sale with really low buy it now prices. Obvious rip off IMHO.

Pricks ripping people off!

I would never buy anything without a photo for starters

needs evidence to back it up

the evidence has to be substantial

Agreed if you owned something special like that and wanted to sell it and get something remotely like what it's worth you would go to the hassle of taking a photo.

But, even with a photo I would say it's most likely fake. It's probably on a Lies album too not a LLAS. I can't help but think 80%-90% of the autographed stuff on ebay is fake. I mean, some of the stuff I see selling for only $50 or less. Think about it for a second. Put yourself in the sellers shoes and assume for one second the autograph was legit. Imagine the trouble or luck you would have needed to get the autograph - why would you then sell it for next to nothing? Even if you weren't a big fan of the band, you would still try and get what you know it would be worth to a big fan (if it was legit). It doesn't make sense.

But people let the things go for buggar all - why? I can only assume because what they are selling is fake and so they are happy because even at $50 or less they are making a killing! Take those signed sheet music pages that you always see for sale on ebay. They are a complete joke, someone has bought an old guitar tab book and signed a tonne of pages themsleves and put them up for sale with really low buy it now prices. Obvious rip off IMHO.

Pricks ripping people off!

mr speed and reunited must be best buddies with the band they seem to sell autographed guns n roses records every

week on ebay :rofl-lol:

I brought your buddies signed Lies because it came with the passes etc and the airport stuff made it more legit

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

mr speed and reunited must be best buddies with the band they seem to sell autographed guns n roses records every

week on ebay :rofl-lol:

I brought your buddies signed Lies because it came with the passes etc and the airport stuff made it more legit

yep definitely legit that and the fact it had the backstage and working passes etc.

I see some other places that will sell autographs and they have a photo of a person signing whatever they are selling, but even then I still think sometimes it's fake. Sure they got a photo of someone signing something, but it doesn't mean they sat there and signed 50 of them just so someone else can make a killing on it. They might have signed one thing and then the seller has just duplicated it themselves.

I had always wanted some GN'R autographed stuff but refused to buy something until I could be pretty cetain of the authenticity. If I hadnt managed to get Axl to sign the things for me recently I would have considered bidding on Tommy Stinson's charity auction of the signed stuff (even tho it was damn expensive) at least you were certain it was legit.

I still wanna try and get the old bands signatures - Slash, Duff, Adler, Izzy even Gilby and Sorum, but haven't found the right opportunity or avenue yet.

yep definitely legit that and the fact it had the backstage and working passes etc.

I see some other places that will sell autographs and they have a photo of a person signing whatever they are selling, but even then I still think sometimes it's fake. Sure they got a photo of someone signing something, but it doesn't mean they sat there and signed 50 of them just so someone else can make a killing on it. They might have signed one thing and then the seller has just duplicated it themselves.

I had always wanted some GN'R autographed stuff but refused to buy something until I could be pretty cetain of the authenticity. If I hadnt managed to get Axl to sign the things for me recently I would have considered bidding on Tommy Stinson's charity auction of the signed stuff (even tho it was damn expensive) at least you were certain it was legit.

I still wanna try and get the old bands signatures - Slash, Duff, Adler, Izzy even Gilby and Sorum, but haven't found the right opportunity or avenue yet.

you're right the photo's mean nothing just a random photo of a signing proves nothing could be anyone geting it signed

certificate of authenticitys don't mean shit unless it's the record company etc who issued them

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Youre right about not selling gnr autographs.

Iv got my llas signed by axl, steven and duff so far!! spending a lot of time (over 3 years) (and £) - trying to get slash and izzy!!! once it is complete it will be framed and hung on my wall!!!! the llas was in shrink wrapping until i opened it to get it signed so its in great condition!

How much do you think its value is?? - im thinkin gof getting it insured! - this isnt a ploy to try and sell it!!!

All the autographs are personalised (as i say its gonna be framed as soon as its complete)!