Picked up another three vinyls today

carsonskitz

Went down to hastings, anf they have a sick vinyl shop heres what i got

Guns N Roses - Live and let die special limited edition see through picture disc

Guns N Roses - Yesterdays special edition 12 inch picture disc

Guns N Roses - Use Your illusion 2

came to 12 quid....good deal?

ahh lucky. i go down to my record shop about every two weeks now to see if they have the Illusion albums on vinyl. I really want them..but i dont wanna get them on ebay.

i bought my uyi 1 vinyl in a alternative music store around xmas for a tenner, and today the uyi2 was 8 quid but i struck a deal with him for all 3 for 12

if you live near or/could travel to hastings i recommend it...they have loads

that's tight dude, finding old gn'r records in stores is the best. I recently picked up another copie of lies for 2.99 and I also found a limited edition vinyl issue(red vinyl) of the hollywood rose : roots of guns n' roses album. I think that's gunna be pretty rare, I haven't sen many of them and the sticker on it made it seem llike it's limited to 1000 copies only.

that's tight dude, finding old gn'r records in stores is the best. I recently picked up another copie of lies for 2.99 and I also found a limited edition vinyl issue(red vinyl) of the hollywood rose : roots of guns n' roses album. I think that's gunna be pretty rare, I haven't sen many of them and the sticker on it made it seem llike it's limited to 1000 copies only.

sweet that sounds amazing, especially the hollywood rose one

and to sisscool alls i can remember was that the shop was called ricks records

yah the hollywood rose one is really cool and as for lies, I just bought i because I want to get doubles of most of my collection so I don't have to take records off the wall when I want to play them.

yah the hollywood rose one is really cool and as for lies, I just bought i because I want to get doubles of most of my collection so I don't have to take records off the wall when I want to play them.

sounds good i won a lies on ebay...like a pack of 3 that was for 12 quid too