Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At HMV Canada we have been made aware that the album is coming out on..

TUESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2006

Who by?:)

Go ask the guy at HTGTH, he started the rumour, I'm just spreading it.

don't spread fucking rumors idiot! that's why these boards have sucked over the last 6 months, because all of you silly newbies come on here and spread dumb ass rumors all over the place. :anger:

that's why these boards have sucked over the last 6 months, because all of you silly newbies come on here and spread dumb ass rumors all over the place. :anger:

No, that's why the boards are still alive... :rolleyes:

that's why these boards have sucked over the last 6 months, because all of you silly newbies come on here and spread dumb ass rumors all over the place. :anger:

No, that's why the boards are still alive... :rolleyes:

6 moths ago we'd still be here.. Making serious discussion ;)

We are all newbies at one time.

But right now, everything is extra bad, in a few months stuff will get worse., then everything will get back to normal, they will lose interest and get lost;)

Well let me tell you lot , what the guy told my mother today at HMV

"Might be out December the 18th

But could be pushed back untill 2007

Actluy i can see them doing that"

:xmasssanta: im not saying anything about what he said, or try and make anything of it

I just thought some people may wish to hear the word, from HMV and compare it.

don't spread fucking rumors idiot! that's why these boards have sucked over the last 6 months, because all of you silly newbies come on here and spread dumb ass rumors all over the place. :anger:

Wow someone on the internet is annoyed at me, you really put me back in my place. Why don't you remove that sand from your vagina and then you can come back and play.

actually its not

its yet to be confirmed

besides i dont know what the fuck they were saying but the splits(buying) for dec 19th havent even been released from head office yet i should know im a supervisor and a buyer

and fuck i can scream this till im blue in the face the date is not internal it is given by reps and it wont be in our system yet because we havent uploaded our orders to central new release ordering!!!

Wow someone on the internet is annoyed at me, you really put me back in my place. Why don't you remove that sand from your vagina and then you can come back and play.

The guy was a bit harsh, but you should have made it clear that it wasn't YOU who was told that the album is coming out. Put the comments in quotes and provide a source. :)

Check your post count and then his, don't see much difference do you?

( unless your going by the registration ?), which makes no difference because lerkers can be full of shit aswell as members who have been here a while but not posted much :o

Being a noob does not discount an opinion it just so happens that most horse shit comes from noobs

The number of posts of people quoting record stores became out of control quite some time back. It is apparent that folk in stores have no more access to decent CD intelligence than most of the people on this forum i.e. none. I also have to question whether someone in some bumfuck town in the US, Norway, South Africa, or yes, the UK is really going to have an exclusive on the date. The likelihood is that they are regurgitating something from this forum - and, if someone quoted in a record store does get it right, then it will probably be down to luck not judgement.

HMV on Oxford Street has a release date of 18th December, BUT also stated that its not availible for pre-order as its been deleted.

He did say when i asked him that he thought it was out next week, but after checking his computer he said the 18th, which is what is reflected on their Website.

It would make sense that HMV Canada have the 19th Dec as they get CD's a day later, but much like the UK i would think its not availible to pre-order

Who fucking knows.

I spoke to the buyer at Yonge St, downtown Toronto and he said it's NOT listed on the latest splits.

it might differ store to store?? Someone else who works at HMV says theyll get their splits for December 19th cds next wednesday....

btw.. the guy got it from a buying book with the universal rep gave..

latest splits are only up until dec 12

im that poster from cd.com ill have my splits for dec 19 by wednesday possibly this saturday depending on whether head office gives me the email attachment right away

Yeah, I read your posts. It surprised me I was a registered member there, can´t actually remeber I made an account there.. :confused:

So u can say that if it will be this year it´s going to be 19th or 26th? Of course it would be more logical to release it before x-mas but u never know.. When do u got the splits for the 26th?