Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

right, just called this dude.

He was not amused cause he does not understand the hype. however, he claimd that it is just a "Bestellformular" which I wd. translate as order list. and yes, it is from universal. He said it is just a fax they get every week, so that you can order what the store needs. on top it has new entries and due to his words CD had been on today. No discription, no tracklist or whatever. just a simple line where you put in yr. number of wanted copies. thats it. I will post it as soon as I get it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull shit...

Right, and how do ya know, sweetass? It is just what I was told.

Cos Matt calls the majority of CD rumours bullshit, unfortunately for the community here at this forum he has largely been right :(..... hope you're telling the truth.

I don't like being right... don't get me wrong. With no sourse other than 'some guy at a bar I was having a few beers with', you can pretty much make an educated guess and throw the bull shit flag.

No offense to the original poster. Last week, we had some dude fabricate the gunsnroses.com website itself saying the CD would be released on December 18th, and they even made up a pretty believable Photoshopped image of the page. Too bad the contents of the story sounded like they were written by a 10 year old.

So, people will have to do better than 'some guy in a bar over a beer told me...'.

Bull shit...

Cos Matt calls the majority of CD rumours bullshit, unfortunately for the community here at this forum he has largely been right :(..... hope you're telling the truth.

I don't like being right... don't get me wrong. With no sourse other than 'some guy at a bar I was having a few beers with', you can pretty much make an educated guess and throw the bull shit flag.

No offense to the original poster. Last week, we had some dude fabricate the gunsnroses.com website itself saying the CD would be released on December 18th, and they even made up a pretty believable Photoshopped image of the page. Too bad the contents of the story sounded like they were written by a 10 year old.

So, people will have to do better than 'some guy in a bar over a beer told me...'.

exactely......

a "bestellformular" doesn`t sound too far fetched though....

Bull shit...

i.e producing some proof that this list exists and is credible.

right lets nip this one early. if it's available to order on one list then it's on EVERY list right?

it's possible since some concerts were announced through promoters before gnr confirmed but........

all shops closed here but can someone in america call any other record store and see??

once again and than I go to bed...

"Bestellformular" is a German word and I just said it means "Order List".

And again, it is not just "a friend of a friends uncle..." I know this dude. I even gave you a link to the store where he works (he will kill me for that).

I trust him and I am confident now that this album at least exists, no matter when it will hit the stage.

This is far more than my trust abt. GNR had been yesterday.

He was not amused cause he does not understand the hype. however, he claimd that it is just a "Bestellformular" which I wd. translate as order list. and yes, it is from universal. He said it is just a fax they get every week, so that you can order what the store needs. on top it has new entries and due to his words CD had been on today. No discription, no tracklist or whatever. just a simple line where you put in yr. number of wanted copies. thats it. I will post it as soon as I get it.

so, theres no release date??with it??

so, theres no release date??with it??

It's weekly, cds are realesed in Germany on fridays, do your math ;]

I'm still sceptical of this rumor but I'll check "our" recordstores lists (they leave them lying around) when they arrive on thursday..

Edited by Wando

omg! how many of these threads we going to get

"my friends neighbors dog groomer's sister works in a record store and apparently its out on xxth of xxx"

Tell ya what, Ive met this guy in a bar and we had a few beers. He told me he WILL copy the list and send it to me per e-mail. Otherwise I will hit to the store and get it myself! So just believe it or burry yr. hope in the backyard. I dont care but I know that rumors is all we have now!

You talked about chidem before or after the beers? :P

hell anytime this year would be awesome. i dont care which day...just this year!!

haha and wouldnt it suck if they just printed CD with axl saying 'fuck you, im keeping the album muhahahahah!'

Edited by FunkyMonk