Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Axl said this year. So it's this year. If it doesn't then you wait for his reaction. Take it from there. What's the reason?

But truly without a single they arent doing it in any tradition way. But then nothing has been normal for a long time.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if the cd isint or wasent pressed in america ? then i supose that there would be no leaks ..

just a thought

hmmm...interesting <_<

know what i mean vern?

I think it's a real probability that's true. That they would press it where it is least likely to leak, that is.

i mean some fifteen year old kid in some country makin crap money ,im sure his last thought is ''oh man im gonna steal a copy of this new guns n roses disc to burn all my friends'' im sure thats the last thing on his mind..lol

Do you mean Axl is exploiting little kids in some Third World country ? :no:

well if it isnt out in 2006, i hope they at least give a statement why instead of just ignoring it

I agree man. 2006 is slipping away and it looks like the Guns camp might be trying to end the year quietly. However, if they don't deliver magazines will be running articles of criticism and the GN'R camp will have us to answer to.

Guns N' Roses fans are the only legs 'Chinese Democracy' has left to stand on. Slowly but surely we are losing faith. However, until 2006 is out I don't think any of us have the right to doubt Axl Rose.

I would agree that we should give Axl the benefit of the doubt - if this was like 2001/2002. The fact remains, it isn't. This is the first time that Axl has came out and said, "Chinese Democracy is DEFINETELY out this year!" (paraphrased). If the year ends with no CD in sight, then we - the fans, the people who are giving this new line-up a fair chance - are owed an explanation as to why the delay happened, and why - with the wheels apparently being set in motion with the 'Better' ad - the whole release schedule seems to have ground to a halt.

We're not looking for excuses - we're looking for honesty as to what has happened to the CD.

well if it isnt out in 2006, i hope they at least give a statement why instead of just ignoring it

I agree man. 2006 is slipping away and it looks like the Guns camp might be trying to end the year quietly. However, if they don't deliver magazines will be running articles of criticism and the GN'R camp will have us to answer to.

Guns N' Roses fans are the only legs 'Chinese Democracy' has left to stand on. Slowly but surely we are losing faith. However, until 2006 is out I don't think any of us have the right to doubt Axl Rose.

a stement should be the least we get.

Meaning ive chatted to a few friends and managers of various music stores and they all say that releases are finished with this week., meaning they are aware of all orders made available up to the end of december and most of january.

i had a really long chat with a manager at HMV and Sight n Sound, both said "they arnt Guns N Roses, its just Axl under the same name" ....which is true

they also said confidentally that "THATS IT for 2006" .....all releases are now covered for the christmas period in stock and orders, no hesitation what so ever, which i already knew but it was interesting hearing it from the horses mouth

for those still hoping for the "tuesdays left" release .....its been completely ruled out now.

Edited by motownjunkie

duh i coulda told you this ive been saying this for weeks :fuckyou:

i know :P ..but i keep reading people saying "two tuesdays left"

absolute nonsense to even suggest it may come out ....and now i know when he said "all releases are finished for 2006" ....meaning they have it all shipped out for xmas.

so this should end all the rumours and threads, because its now impossible

Edited by motownjunkie