Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Means nothing. Just like every other pre-order that has gone up on various sites.

Yep. But its around now until next week that the album is expected to have been handed in, right?

If you follow the 'roughly 8 weeks to hit the stores after being handed in' notion given by Axl...

So it might be that the record label have the album and have given the green light for pre-order.

Just gotta wait and see now

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think right now the only time i would consider pre ordering it would be if there was a stament made saying thast the date was true...or if the album showed up on the official GNR site

Edited by GNRfan001

It doesn't make any sense for the record company to tell one outlet about the release date. If it really was a release date from the record company, you'd see preorders popping up on the rest of the online cd retailers.

Means nothing. Just like every other pre-order that has gone up on various sites.

have never seen a pre order, only upcoming release date. I have nvever seen where you can actually order it. Did I miss that somewhere? :rolleyes:

I went through the first two steps of the odering process (not gonna order it from there) and it let me. I dont ever remember being able to actually ad CD to my cart?

Edited by Gunzen

theres no track listing

That's true but we pretty much know 12 of the 13 songs on the album, including the new titles we'ved heard recently. It'll go up fairly shortly, when the album begins to reach mass production.

Uhh..we don't even know the names of 12 new songs period. Axl said Better, The Blues and TWAT would be on the album. Baz said Sorry was on the album in September, but that could've changed since it's obvious the album wasn't done then. The Del James pic had Prostitiute and If The World on the setlist, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're on the album. So we really only know 3 of 13 songs for sure.

I don't get why people are trying to figure this out. Axl says March 6 in a letter, then HMV says it's coming March 6. Work with me here folks, I think I've got it!! Maybe HMV is just taking Axl's word for it. :o

Seriously though, there was at least one site that allowed pre-orders for the album before. I believe Amazon allowed you to pre-order the album back in late 2005 when it briefly appeared on Amazon.com.

March 6th is Axl's word. We don't need HMV to confirm; they've been wrong about three hundred times already. Come to think of it, now that they say March 6th I'm almost inclined not to believe it anymore. :P

Feel free to move this thread to the right place but the album is now available for pre-order from www.play.com giving a release date of 5th March 2007. No track list but a whopping £12.99! (although the record label hasn't set a price yet so subject to change)

link is http://www.play.com:80/play247.asp?pa=mcpo...amp;source=9316

Edited by Towserhead

I just received their email...

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that 'Chinese Democracy' (Guns N Roses) is now

available to order. Click on the link below to pre-order now!

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=mcpotw&...amp;source=9316

If you have any further queries please visit our helpdesk

http://www.play.com/helpdesk

Kind regards,

The Play.com Team