Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A post just got deleted as I was reading it over at HTGTH....

The guy claimed that a manager at Best Buy in (shlumberg Illinoise - I think, I just read it once and I'm canadian) said it would be shipped nationwide next week.

The guy had 34 posts, not a one post wonder, and none of his other posts were spreading rumours - more like pics of axl he posted, video of him at concert etc....

Anyway, people said they'd call the store to verify if he told them where, once he did, the post got deleted.

A post just got deleted as I was reading it over at HTGTH....

The guy claimed that a manager at Best Buy in (shlumberg Illinoise - I think, I just read it once and I'm canadian) said it would be shipped nationwide next week.

The guy had 34 posts, not a one post wonder, and none of his other posts were spreading rumours - more like pics of axl he posted, video of him at concert etc....

Anyway, people said they'd call the store to verify if he told them where, once he did, the post got deleted.

I think you might have meant to say Schaumburg, Illinois.

Goddamnit, I knew this would get posted here.

It's going to be closed because it's unverified/unsubstantiated.

Until someone with credence speaks to the Best Buy manager it's BS. "BS until proven worthy" in the world of GN'R. ;)

P.S. The thread on HTGTH wasn't deleted, it was merged with another...

People are calling right now, so we'll see.

BurningHills tried to but got no answer.

Until someone with credence speaks to the Best Buy manager it's BS. "BS until proven worthy" in the world of GN'R. ;)

Since the wor(l)d of GN'R is pure bullshit, this should be concidered to be pretty "worthy". :krider: :laugh:

Edited by Lukinx

I just saw it got shoved at the end of the guessing the release date thread - that 300 page piece of shit that is HTGHT - I mean the thread.

I know. Utter madness.

The person who said that when/should the album come out we won't be allowed to talk about it on HTGTH may have been...:xmassrudolph:

Yeah... I was reading that like 15 minutes ago, but I signed in and then the page was deleted. I was just going to say that I was listening to "The Mark and Brian" show on Eagle 96.9 this mornins, and they were talking to a music critic.

The guy was asked about the worst part, or some such, and the guy said Chinese Democracy was the worst part because it was said to be seen, but it hasn't been. It was funny because he didn't mention the tour, or the leaks, but only his appearance at the Korn party. Ha. And they said, "Release the damn thing."

Of course, it doesn't matter much. It was funny. You don't often hear GNR on a classic rock station.

But, as much as I hope we'll see it, I don't think we will. I've said before that I work at KMart (let the bashing begin), and the persons in charge of receiving shipments were not notified, as I check in every couple of days. Not that it matters: a lot of things are dropped without warning... Not music, though... :(

As for him not being a one post wonder, Neither was There was A Fine and we all know what happened to him.

what did There Was a Fine do?

What didn't There Was A Fine do?:laugh:

argh, thanks for this informative post

cdqc4.jpg

Classic IMHO.:laugh:

'

Dude... that can give alot of forum members a stroke :laugh: