Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to lose my interest now I think. "Better" got it's fortieth wind last night, so i'm abck into the track again as if it's fresh in my head. But I really am not as hyped as I was before Nov 21 though. The media is turning heads to this and the GnR camp won't say anything... this is crazy.

Maybe this is the best type of promotional thing to do, I don't know. I just find it so odd that a camp can't come out with a press release or ANYTHING about ANYTHING they do.

I mean they're out and about and just ignoring the idea of this album while everyone is talking about it. There has been no interviews or anything as of recent?

It's like they're on another platform or world and we're talking to them through a wall. I don't know, that simile went to hell.

okay guys...i called best buy, but no answer...so i then called circuit city and the chick there told me that guns was not in their system and that it would be a while before they got the cd. i asked why and she said cause they usually get the cd in the system a minimum of 1 month before they are actually released....looks like no cd until feb. at the latest....i had never actually called and now that i have, i have no hope for a 2006 release. :anger:

Edited by vegasjunkie2004

I love how some people completely lose their enthusiasm after they get off of the phone with some random person in the music department of some random store and they are told that normally they get notice, normally they get order forms, normally the manager orders them, normally it takes a month, etc.

People, I know its a stretch here, but have a little faith. This is Guns N' Fuck'n Roses. This is Chinese Democracy. This a $13m+ album by Axl rose thats over 10 years in the making !!!!!

There had NEVER been anything NORMAL about CD and there will not be ANYTHING NORMAL about its release.

EDIT please replace the word normal with usual when you read

:)

Edited by gnfnr2006

I love how some people completely lose their enthusiasm after they get off of the phone with some random person in the music department of some random store and they are told that normally they get notice, normally they get order forms, normally the manager orders them, normally it takes a month, etc.

People, I know its a stretch here, but have a little faith. This is Guns N' Fuck'n Roses. This is Chinese Democracy. This a $13m+ album by Axl rose thats over 10 years in the making !!!!!

There had NEVER been anything NORMAL about CD and there will not be ANYTHING NORMAL about its release.

What a catch all, pointless stance to take though.

"Proof of my theory is that anything can happen"??

LAME

What a catch all, pointless stance to take though.

"Proof of my theory is that anything can happen"??

LAME

All that I am saying is that we need to have a little bit of faith. We obviously all have a little bit or we wouldnt be here on this forum would we. Just like the topic brought up today- you cannot trust anyone about CD. Dont get discouraged just because some chick at the record shop tells you its gonna be a while cause its not in the computer!!

Dude dude it's a fake.I felt like making a small rumor.:D

Somebody ban this annoying idiot please.

Done.

To those who don't have anything intelligent to say and keep quoting eachother, don't.

To the rest, don't believe all the rumours you hear. Use some fucking common sense and you won't be as disappointed. We've had 48584 threads with 23423445 record store people guessing on 98234729483494 release dates.

Go have a nice x-mas and maybe if you're lucky, you'll have some kick-ass music to your new years party. :xmassrudolph:

Dude dude it's a fake.I felt like making a small rumor.:D

Somebody ban this annoying idiot please.

Done.

To those who don't have anything intelligent to say and keep quoting eachother, don't.

To the rest, don't believe all the rumours you hear. Use some fucking common sense and you won't be as disappointed. We've had 48584 threads with 23423445 record store people guessing on 98234729483494 release dates.

Go have a nice x-mas and maybe if you're lucky, you'll have some kick-ass music to your new years party. :xmassrudolph:

Good Fucking Night (wherever we are) !!!

If Tommy really sent that e-mail, he is the piece of shit... not the sender. He can try to handle himself with some class and dignity. He has been one of the biggest whiners and crybabies in this band. So what, you got piss chucked at you, because you're not Duff McKagan, and never will be. Deal with it. He is one of the most replacable members of this band. His bass sound is generic, his backup vocals stink... what has he provided to this band? Zilch. He has always come off as a dick.

If you don't want questions about the album, don't post your fucking email, or myspace, or any form of contact publically on the internet... its practically begging for it.

Guys like Ron and Richard have handled it with class, and this douche responds like a big faggy baby.

Fuck you Tommy... No one cares about your sorry ass.

big faggy babylol lol lol ..i laughed so hard i cant wait to call my brother in law that ....lmao still

I have just merged the latest "record store" rumor into this thread.

As everybody can see by the length of this thread - record stores are not reliable sources for release dates. So please - PLEASE - stop starting new threads everytime you visit a record store. Post all of your record store stories and experiences in this thread.

Thanks.

i found it kinda funny when i was in for the edmonton show that the HMV there had a 'release date' for chinese democracy of feb 2007 lol

cause thats the new date according to the universal rep.

kinda funny no

completely relevant yes

Manager at local F.Y.E. said he knew release date ......Dec 2025.....lol

He said is is an avid fan but he too is sick of waiting. I gave him name of this site and told him if he gets a heads-up to let us know.....BUT he had to have pic or some other proof

• 3 weeks later...

Are they for real this time??

Just to point out that 8 weeks from now is Feb 28th, 6 days before relase is due.

Maybe the album has been handed in to the record company now?

We'll see if the pre-orders become available on other sites i guess...

Heres to hoping!

EDIT : link= http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.d...amp;primaryID=1

Edited by slashplay

Are they for real this time??

Just to point out that 8 weeks from now is Feb 28th, 6 days before relase is due.

Maybe the album has been handed in to the record company now?

We'll see if the pre-orders become available on other sites i guess...

Heres to hoping!

weres the proof?