Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for him not being a one post wonder, Neither was There was A Fine and we all know what happened to him.

what did There Was a Fine do?

What didn't There Was A Fine do?:laugh:

argh, thanks for this informative post

cdqc4.jpg

Classic IMHO.:laugh:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Your going to confuse that crap out of people who never saw that.

Tommy sent me this e-mail:

''Yeah I've heard the crowd bitching over this thing.To be honest I think they are worthless and so are you,I don't understand why you people keep sending me e-mails like this .What do you want?We have made the album but due to some things we have to delay it for early 2007!Is it that hard for your ass-head to understand?These things happen!If you still complain then go listen to Velvet Revolver like all the rest of the losers and let GNR make the real deal for real fans.You are a piece of *cenzored* ,you're obviously not a musician.

Yours truly,Tommy Stinson.

P.S.-No.I won't tell you the release date.It's called ''the profession's secret'',look into it.

Dang...it seems the e-mail found was actually true! :SSSSI've just got dissed by Tommy.

''Yeah I've heard the crowd bitching over this thing.To be honest I think they are worthless and so are you,I don't understand why you people keep sending me e-mails like this .What do you want?We have made the album but due to some things we have to delay it for early 2007!Is it that hard for your ass-head to understand?These things happen!If you still complain then go listen to Velvet Revolver like all the rest of the losers and let GNR make the real deal for real fans.You are a piece of *cenzored* ,you're obviously not a musician.

P.S.-No.I won't tell you the release date.It's called ''the profession's secret'',look into it.

Dang...it seems the e-mail found was actually true! :SSSSI've just got dissed by Tommy.

dude, you got owned by tommy.

hey whats his e-mail?

dude, you got owned by tommy.

hey whats his e-mail?

This is an obvious fake. No one has said 2007 yet.

Don't give it time of day.

Tommy Stinson just became my favorite member of GNR. What a hell of a guy. He's deffinitley not afraid to "tell it like it is." :rofl-lol:

Oh, and on topic, I think all of this Best Buy stuff is BS. We get like three of these rumors a week. Why would this one be true?

Edited by tbizzle86

If Tommy really sent that e-mail, he is the piece of shit... not the sender. He can try to handle himself with some class and dignity. He has been one of the biggest whiners and crybabies in this band. So what, you got piss chucked at you, because you're not Duff McKagan, and never will be. Deal with it. He is one of the most replacable members of this band. His bass sound is generic, his backup vocals stink... what has he provided to this band? Zilch. He has always come off as a dick.

If you don't want questions about the album, don't post your fucking email, or myspace, or any form of contact publically on the internet... its practically begging for it.

Guys like Ron and Richard have handled it with class, and this douche responds like a big faggy baby.

Fuck you Tommy... No one cares about your sorry ass.