Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you you left the store with something. -_-

I don't know why you're so upset about this. AXL did not say it was coming out today, Rolling Sone did. You set yourself up for disappointment. Now go listen to your new cd.

that's really the worst part of it, not that you're laughed at at your local record store, but the fact that you know, going into the store, that you will be making an ass out off yourself in a few minutes and your too 'i can't even describe what the fuck we're doing' to do anything about it

yeah I also told everyone I knew and people I just met that Chinese Democracy would be releashed in 2006, most of my friends didn't believe me but then I said, well Axl and Merck said so, so we'll just see who's wrong! and now I'm like some fucking asshole

Amazing how in September we all thought that CHinese D would be out today...well, fast forward to today and this GNR fan walked into FYE at 8:30am fingers crossed that Axl would deliver and all of my provocations were unnecessary...but what did I see? I saw 20 people with red albums in there hands waiting on line, turns out it was Jay-Z's new album...I asked the manager if Guns N Roses' new album was coming out anytime soon and he said he had nothing on that album, and even laughed at me saying, "Is Guns N Roses even still together?"

How the fuck can the GNR camp expect to operate like this? I mean shit, all of us, all of us fucking fans were fucking brand ambassadors telling everyone we knew that 2006 was the year, we even told people sometime in November, probably the 28th...now we all look like fucking losers! How come Jay-Z fans have known for months that their man would deliver the goods on November 21, but Axl and GNR fans are completely in the black...it's fucking bullshit. And it's not even like we know the FUCKING YEAR it will come out! Fuck month, fuck day, we don't even know FUCKING WHAT YEAR it's dropping!

Pissed off I decided to just buy the Jay-Z album and support an artist that actually knows how to promote and deliver music to his fans. It's not a bad album, no GNR, but shit, Axl gives us no other option but to loathe him. Every Tuesday between now and 2006 I would like us all to raise a middle finger to Axl, that's right, FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

Don't worry, dude.... I'm sure it's neither the first time nor the last time you'll be laughed at!! :)

rock3 :krider: :rofl-lol:

I just called a bunch of Circuit City, Best Buys & Fye stores in my area.

All the responses I got were, we have no information but the guy from Fye said lately he was getting swamped with GNR questions and decided to make a few phone calls to get more information to tell the customers and was told October or November 2007. :o

I really hope he is wrong. :angry:

Edited by raven99

All the responses I got were, we have no information but the guy from Fye said lately he was getting swamped with GNR questions and decided to make a few phone calls to get more information to tell the customers and was told October or November 2007. :o

I swear to fucking GOD. If that turns out to be the case. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS ALBUM!!!! NO ONE!!! That would be beyond reprehensible. It would officially ruin him and the new band. I can't imagine who the fuck would stick around for that. Can you? Oh yea pathetic people who can't get enough of being "Axl's whipping boy."

Edited by welcometothespunkle

I swear to fucking GOD. If that turns out to be the case. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS ALBUM!!!! NO ONE!!! That would be beyond reprehensible. It would officially ruin him and the new band. I can't imagine who the fuck would stick around for that. Can you? Oh yea pathetic people who can't get enough of being "Axl's whipping boy."

:rofl-lol:

All the passion in this post is relly remarkable.

Fans around these sites have been waiting for 13 years. One year give or take. Doesn't make that much difference.

It comes out when it comes out. End of story. And people are gonna fucking buy it. Becouse its legendary.

..the guy from Fye said lately he was getting swamped with GNR questions

These retail/record stores must want to lynch GnR fans right about now.. :tongue2:

For the love of all that is sane, please stop all this nonsense. Do you really think the album is going to drop without you hearing about it?.... really?

I do think that's a possibility. Yes.

Especially since Merck said that such a thing might happen.

He was being fecetious. If he would have said "Santa might bring it to you for Christmas", swear some of you would start writing emails to Santa@theNorthPole.com and calling information for Kris Kringle's number so you could ask him if it's true.

Surely I'm not the only one who realizes that there will be some sort of announcement when the release is close at hand. It's not going to just pop up on Best Buy's computer one day without notice. When I'm in a record store I do check the GN'R section as I have been doing for years, but I would feel like an idiot walking up to the counter and asking an employee if they had a release date-maybe it's just me though.