Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Be careful... you don't want Santa Kaneda coming over with his rubber dick.

oh man, i just laughed while i had diet mt. dew in my mouth....bad result.

It's strange that he only comes around on occasion to start a thread then I don't see him post till the next thread he starts, I figured he would be on every thread regarding Chinese Democracy ranting till the day it's released

I never open anything he is the topic starter of, I just know...better. :P

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official - This debacle of an album has driven several people here clinically insane.

Several? What kind of drugs are you on? I think we're all clinically insane at this point to be quite honest. The rest of the world laughs at our loyalty and our willingness to take it up the ass from Axl Rose and company.

^ Yes great post.

Oh guys you know you love this. We are all bonding.. don't you feel all fuzzy inside? :kiss:

You live near Baltimore? The hot tub out back is fired up and ready to host some bonding...

Can I come over? :wub:

Dude... guys should never use the red 'love' emoticon with hearts surrounding it, for anything, at any time.

That's a Man Law!!!

Please brush up on your man laws now... you might be turning gay: http://manlaws.com/

In response to your question, I think I'm going to go throw up now... then wait for Bandita out in the love tub.

You know you like it, Matt.

:wub::wub::wub:

(Hum along to the tune of "Love Shack"):

"The love tub is a very warm place where ... we will get to-geth-ahh!!

"Love tub baby, oh yeahh!"

Be careful... you don't want Santa Kaneda coming over with his rubber dick.

oh man, i just laughed while i had diet mt. dew in my mouth....bad result.

It's strange that he only comes around on occasion to start a thread then I don't see him post till the next thread he starts, I figured he would be on every thread regarding Chinese Democracy ranting till the day it's released

I never open anything he is the topic starter of, I just know...better. :P

Nice lol, props to the pun

It's official - This debacle of an album has driven several people here clinically insane.

Several? What kind of drugs are you on? I think we're all clinically insane at this point to be quite honest. The rest of the world laughs at our loyalty and our willingness to take it up the ass from Axl Rose and company.

^ Yes great post.

Oh guys you know you love this. We are all bonding.. don't you feel all fuzzy inside? :kiss:

You live near Baltimore? The hot tub out back is fired up and ready to host some bonding...

Dude... guys should never use the red 'love' emoticon with hearts surrounding it, for anything, at any time.

That's a Man Law!!!

Please brush up on your man laws now... you might be turning gay: http://manlaws.com/

In response to your question, I think I'm going to go throw up now... then wait for Bandita out in the love tub.

Good thing I'm not drinking anything like the dude with the Dew earlier...cuz that ^^^ shit is fuckin' off the hook hilarious. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

She just text'd-nothing. Everyone get back to there busy lives :confused:

Fuck, back to my paper. <_<

We need to castrate said employee.

Jersey?! Shit, you're probbaly only within an hours drive. PM me and I'll give you the address to the love shack so you can Mapquest it.

TO ANYONE ELSE: WTF is this 'far downs' BS I've heard about? Did I miss a memo?

She just text'd-nothing. Everyone get back to there busy lives :confused:

Fuck, back to my paper. <_<

We need to castrate said employee.

Jersey?! Shit, you're probbaly only within an hours drive. PM me and I'll give you the address to the love shack so you can Mapquest it.

TO ANYONE ELSE: WTF is this 'far downs' BS I've heard about? Did I miss a memo?

Oh, that was the last rumor that CD was being shipped under a fake band name, the Far Downs. Dunno whatever transpired with that one or if it was proven untrue.

^ Yes great post.

That's a Man Law!!!

Yup, men, we've lost 'em. Kaneda's army is apparently getting bigger. We need to thaw out the Duke and have him come clean up this mess.

Most music fans know about the nov 21 rumour. This is the perfect time for them to come over to a GNR message board and post bullshit. After all the bullshit that has been posted lately and in the past for that matter, how can some of you fall for these practical jokes? You people will beleve anything. It's pretty obvious that this album is not going to be released this yr and that this tour was just a cash grab. Besides, the Mysteron(err Del james) guy over at HTGTH said that there was no way that GNR would ever release an album without making an announcement first. He said it is not coming out this yr. Give it up already and stop being gullible.

Most music fans know about the nov 21 rumour. This is the perfect time for them to come over to a GNR message board and post bullshit. After all the bullshit that has been posted lately and in the past for that matter, how can some of you fall for these practical jokes? You people will beleve anything. It's pretty obvious that this album is not going to be released this yr and that this tour was just a cash grab. Besides, the Mysteron(err Del james) guy over at HTGTH said that there was no way that GNR would ever release an album without making an announcement first. He said it is not coming out this yr. Give it up already and stop being gullible.

Um, some of the most legit GNR fans are the people involved with this thing about CA. Fuck, I SET UP THE MSG PREPARTY!

Edited by TurboSupra

^ Yes great post.

That's a Man Law!!!

Yup, men, we've lost 'em. Kaneda's army is apparently getting bigger. We need to thaw out the Duke and have him come clean up this mess.

You just haven't had a taste of TRUE manliness yet, Matt! But we can fix that real good! We gotta get you signed up for The King's new workout!

capt.nyet10903251507.people_richard_simmons_nyet109.jpg

He'll teach you to be a modern man in no time. Click yo' fingers, now! Get yo' groove on, sista!

:)

Edited by Estranged Reality

Mysteron did NOT say it wasn't coming this year.

What he said was that it wouldn't come with no notice and that we should only believe official announcements from GNR as truth. But the thread has since been deleted so I can't even quote it but I was online when he posted it.

Mysteron is Del James.

where does this claim come from?

You set yourself up for it, but oh well. Here goes. That claim comes from someone's (probably YOUR) ass.

Waitta a second here, fellas.

Slash comes out of Axl's ass...now rumors are coming out of jc524's ass...do you see what I'm getting at, here?

Jc524 IS Axl Rose! And the rumors are Slash!

Sorry, I think I'm losing it boys...this rollercoaster of a ride that is the "wait for Democracy" is driving me crazy...

Mysteron is Del James.

You set yourself up for it, but oh well. Here goes. That claim comes from someone's (probably YOUR) ass.

Slash comes out of Axl's ass...now rumors are coming out of jc524's ass...do you see what I'm getting at, here?

Sorry, I think I'm losing it boys...this rollercoaster of a ride that is the "wait for Democracy" is driving me crazy...

dammit man,

you guys are never getting the album now that you found me out!!

Mysteron is Del James.

uhhhhhh, how did he set himself up for anything?

By asking a stupid question about a claim that was obviously coming out of someone's ass. Plus, a question like that can't help but bring to mind the whole "he's in my ass" thing from 2002 when Axl got pissed at fans for asking where Slash was.

Mysteron is Del James.

dont worry, its 3 am here, and im starting to believe that the cd may be out tomorrow, so i think i am less sane than you at the moment :P

^ Yes great post.

That's a Man Law!!!

You just haven't had a taste of TRUE manliness yet, Matt! But we can fix that real good! We gotta get you signed up for The King's new workout!

capt.nyet10903251507.people_richard_simmons_nyet109.jpg

He'll teach you to be a modern man in no time. Click yo' fingers, now! Get yo' groove on, sista!

:)

Holy shit... ES has lost it... Enterprise... Scotty... beam me up... fast! There's nothing but dudes with strap-ons coming at me! Why the fuck isn't my intergalatic two-way radio transmitter not working?! Good thing I had beans for lunch... I'll fend them off with farts.

Mysteron is Del James.

dont worry, its 3 am here, and im starting to believe that the cd may be out tomorrow, so i think i am less sane than you at the moment :P

Touche!

Or...wait...do you say touche after someone has proven they're more insane than you? Or is it the other way around?

I'M SO CONFUSED! :(