Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

:rofl-lol:

All the passion in this post is relly remarkable.

Fans around these sites have been waiting for 13 years. One year give or take. Doesn't make that much difference.

It comes out when it comes out. End of story. And people are gonna fucking buy it. Becouse its legendary.

Amen.

Relax everyone. The album will come out when it's ready to come out.

I find it amusing when some of the newer fans get so outraged about an album delay when many of the calmer long-time fans have been waiting almost a decade for it. Chill everyone.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are getting upset because they are tired of being strung along. All they have to say is" We really don't know when the CD is coming out". Don't promise a time frame, don't lead people on with false hope. We are a forgiving bunch. We must be, we're Axl fans. But be honest with us. We don't ask much.

Surely I'm not the only one who realizes that there will be some sort of announcement when the release is close at hand. It's not going to just pop up on Best Buy's computer one day without notice. When I'm in a record store I do check the GN'R section as I have been doing for years, but I would feel like an idiot walking up to the counter and asking an employee if they had a release date-maybe it's just me though.

you're right, i walked up last week, and i felt like an idiot when the guy pretended to look it up on the cash register (the comp they normaly check things on is beside that and he didnt even bother to walk over to the damn thing :( ) worst part is that after 13 years i knew something like that would happen but i asked anyway

I think people are getting upset because they are tired of being strung along. All they have to say is" We really don't know when the CD is coming out". Don't promise a time frame, don't lead people on with false hope. We are a forgiving bunch. We must be, we're Axl fans. But be honest with us. We don't ask much.

It would seem so:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83734

:question:

I find it amusing when some of the newer fans get so outraged about an album delay when many of the calmer long-time fans have been waiting almost a decade for it. Chill everyone.

I'm an old, long-time fan and I am sick of being calm. This is insanity. Even if they come out and give us a release date, next year let's say, what's to say that date is really going to happen based on history? I thought that this year was it and the wait was finally over but any new delay now is convincing me that it may never get released because something always comes up. Look, I'm sorry, I know you find my raving posts disgusting but I am tired of this shit. He has got some very serious issues and he's become such a joke it's sickening.

I called my local Sunrise Records & HMV and neither has a release date.

:no:

HMV did say that it MIGHT be coming out closer to Christmas time and to call back in a week to check.

Okay I went to pick up some tickets @ Sunrise Records (different location than I called earlier) today and while I was there I asked about a release date for CD. The girl tried to look it up in the system (they use All Music Guide) but it was really slow so she was having a hard time getting in. She said that she knows that it Definitely will be out Before Christmas. Her co-worker was standing beside her and he said that it was supposed to be out sooner but it got pushed back but he also said that it will Definitely be out Before Christmas.

Take it for what it's worth.

Edited by neon2002

I called my local Sunrise Records & HMV and neither has a release date.

HMV did say that it MIGHT be coming out closer to Christmas time and to call back in a week to check.

Okay I went to pick up some tickets @ Sunrise Records (different location than I called earlier) today and while I was there I asked about a release date for CD. The girl tried to look it up in the system (they use All Music Guide) but it was really slow so she was having a hard time getting in. She said that she knows that it Definitely will be out Before Christmas. Her co-worker was standing beside her and he said that it was supposed to be out sooner but it got pushed back but he also said that it will Definitely be out Before Christmas.

Take it for what it's worth.

Has anyone else heard anything similar to this???

Fans around these sites have been waiting for 13 years. One year give or take. Doesn't make that much difference.

It comes out when it comes out. End of story. And people are gonna fucking buy it. Becouse its legendary.

Amen.

I know, I have been waiting since TSI came out in 1993 and then IWAV soundtrack in 1994. I have been a fan since AFD came out.

Rainman rock3

Amen.

I'm getting tired of looking at all the new topics in the news section latly. I check for news and all I can see is alot of new members with names I cannot pronounce. They are all pissed off and are telling us all to not buy the album to show how we really feel etc. I see their postcounts and they are rarly over a hundred! And most of them are new to GNR. I've been here for so long now that I am just happy they are touring and things are happening. I'm in no rush. Never has been. And if the album gets delayed even furthere. I will still buy it when it comes out. I will still listen to better and all the leaks. And for now I'm happy with that.

Getting tired of people clameing something that isn't theirs.

I agree with that Bromle.

BUt I also think a a fan with 100 posts can and often are a bigger fan that one with 10 000 posts

I know. But more often then not. They seems pritty fresh. And talk with big words. With passion that a true GNR fan has lost long ago.

But everyone is a newb sometime. And some of then are diehard fans that has been waiting for years. Those are not the ones I was talking about ;)

I agree with that Bromle.

BUt I also think a a fan with 100 posts can and often are a bigger fan that one with 10 000 posts

I know. But more often then not. They seems pritty fresh. And talk with big words. With passion that a true GNR fan has lost long ago.

But everyone is a newb sometime. And some of then are diehard fans that has been waiting for years. Those are not the ones I was talking about ;)

And don't forget that a lot of us came over here from HTGTH recently once Jarmo started banning topics and users...

the most annoying thing on this website is people judging others by their post count. some 18 year old with 10,000 posts looking down on a 30 year 'original' fan with 10 posts........ :rolleyes:

the same teenager who in 5 years will have 'grown up' and probably laugh at how they spent all day on gnr boards convincing themselves that this is their lifes passion.

yeah it's been said before, many times by many people but it doesn't sink in, i guess newbies come in all shapes and forms.

(not directed at anyone in particular.....just a rant from a pissed off dog)

the most annoying thing on this website is people judging others by their post count. some 18 year old with 10,000 posts looking down on a 30 year 'original' fan with 10 posts........ :rolleyes:

the same teenager who in 5 years will have 'grown up' and probably laugh at how they spent all day on gnr boards convincing themselves that this is their lifes passion.

yeah it's been said before, many times by many people but it doesn't sink in, i guess newbies come in all shapes and forms.

Right On! - 15 year Veteran of GnR here.

Going on 5 rock3

Which does not make me less of a fan, just younger, fresher, HOTTER.. You get the picture :xmasssanta: :xmassrudolph:

Going on 5 rock3

Which does not make me less of a fan, just younger, fresher, HOTTER.. You get the picture :xmasssanta: :xmassrudolph:

...and less experienced. But that's cool....I always hope the GnR legacy would live on...keep carrying the torch.

Going on 5 rock3

16 Years for me...

Going on 5 rock3

...and less experienced . But that's cool....I always hope the GnR legacy would live on...keep carrying the torch.

Would'nt say :rolleyes: