TRADING DVD FOR TSHIRTS

MAFIA

I have over 700 gnr dvds ready to ship

In return i need gnr t-shirts,i have many so i need vintage ones in size ''M'' Or size ''L''

Send me pictures of t-shirts by imageshack on pm or msn me or email...

I will give many dvds for tshirt in return.

Lets say 10-15dvds per 1tshirt by your choice....

Cheers

If u need my dvd list,just check dvd.gnr.gr site and pick ,i have all + more not listed there

Email me....

Or

You can offer to by for me from EBAY usa .uK or Ebay Germany and in return take money or dvd's

croatian_gnr@hotmail.com

Edited by MAFIA

I have over 700 gnr dvds ready to ship

In return i need gnr t-shirts,i have many so i need vintage ones in size ''M'' Or size ''L''

Send me pictures of t-shirts by imageshack on pm or msn me or email...

I will give many dvds for tshirt in return.

Lets say 10-15dvds per 1tshirt by your choice....

Cheers

If u need my dvd list,just check dvd.gnr.gr site and pick ,i have all + more not listed there

Email me....

Or

You can offer to by for me from EBAY usa .uK or Ebay Germany and in return take money or dvd's

croatian_gnr@hotmail.com

So,15 dvd's for 1 shirt. That's about 7,50 Euro's (0,50 Eurocent per dvd) for a t-shirt. I say fuck off to such a ridiculous offer. The shirts i have are a lot more worth than that.

And i say you are idiot

:lol:

If i send blank dvds then it is 0,5euro per dvd,Hahahahah,moron!!!

I send dvds wich people do not have and they dont need to spend money and time downloading and burning on discs

So actualy its more like 2euro per disc = 20-25euro per t-shirt at least

And used t-shirts is not worth 25euro anyway.....and not many people can get rare dvds i can offer but they have t-shirts instead ,so its perfect offer.....

Now go and buy me beer BOY !!

And i say you are idiot

:lol:

If i send blank dvds then it is 0,5euro per dvd,Hahahahah,moron!!!

I send dvds wich people do not have and they dont need to spend money and time downloading and burning on discs

So actualy its more like 2euro per disc = 20-25euro per t-shirt at least

And used t-shirts is not worth 25euro anyway.....and not many people can get rare dvds i can offer but they have t-shirts instead ,so its perfect offer.....

Now go and buy me beer BOY !!

And not many people can get a rare t-shirt for 25 Euro's used or not.

Dro, a t-shirt is only worth what someone is willing to pay/part with it for.

If someone is willing to give one up for 15 DVD's, then so be it. In a way, BTD has a point - you save time and don't have to go through the hassle of downloading/burning them yourself... I don't own any vintage tee's, but if I had a couple spare and wanted some bootlegs, then i'd probably do it for 15-20 DVDs or so.

Well hivo,you got your oppinion about this and i got mine. Simple as that.

Maf,good for you that you looked on ebay for this. It gaves you a view about how much some shirts are worthed, but don't forget that a lot of fake shirts are floathing around on ebay. You can recognise an original shirt by a little text. 1987 Guns N' Roses or 1992 under license to Brockum for example.

LOL

I wonder why madison didnt bann you all yet

You are here 24/7 and half of time you bash others.....or send me a pm wich i read and lough,,,treats and shit

You guys need stop living my life and get your own one.

I dont talk to you couse' i think im better then you,so why dont you just quit for once and leave it be....funny people

I say i give 15 dvds for vintage wich can be found cheap on ebay,if its not orginal,who cares,i will be cheated one,not you

You can bash me as much u need,but im still gonna get every tshirt i want ,couse many people pm me whatever you say about me,they know truth,and the truth is ? Well....im btd,simple as that

bye

vintage are expensive, I really wanted this one but the shipping was ridiculous, that's how ebay sellers make their $

3f3e_2.jpg

I think this one is legit, hard to tell

i know i make money of postage.

Yeah that's the best way because buyers generally just look at the item price, and only after they win they bother to see how much postage is :)

Ok

You have not understand what t-shirts i want

I want something like this 3

ff0f1il3.jpg

Ebay price: 13$ + 6$ postage = 19$

axeliox2.jpg

About 20$ total with postage

9e961ou9.jpg

10 Pound = 20$

Anyway

All this is pretty cheap but pretty cool

It does not have to be perfect condition tour vintage shirt ...need to be cool or pretty rare even its not orginal

who gives a fuck is it brockum or chinese shmockum:))

• 1 month later...