I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

You're So Hot, I wanna get you alone

I wanna get you stoned

I dont wanna be your friend

I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna seeyou again

See you again

See you again

Edited by Funeral

You mean more than just 14-year-old mullet-sporting inbred brother and sister couples with deformed babies driving around in '91 Toyotas listen to Kid Rock? In other words, more people than Funeral and his sister listen to Kid Rock? FAR OUT!

Those lyrics are so embarrassing that even Rob Van Winkle would laugh at them. If I got severely drunk one night and wrote those lyrics as a joke, and someone gave them to my friends the next day, I'd hide away for weeks and hope they forget. If they didn't forget, I'd throw them all off a cliff and give them amnesia to make sure no one else ever heard about it. This guy is actually producing this stuff in a studio for people to listen to around the world. No wonder Pamela Anderson dumped him. I wish Tommy Lee had kicked his ass the other night.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Guys, not every rock song needs to be a lyrical masterpiece of deep meaning. Lyrics to a song like this are intentionally shallow as it's the over-the-top yelling and SOUND of the song that's meant to dominate.

More intricate lyrics would only get in the way.

It's a song to CRANK...not to contemplate...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Guys, not every rock song needs to be a masterpiece of prose. Lyrics to a song like this are intentionally shallow as it's the over-the-top yelling and SOUND of the song that's meant to dominate.

i know what you're saying, but this song is so basic and over the top, a simple rock song i would crank would be kick start my heart by motley crue, kid rock comes across as trying, those lyrics to me are alittle embrassesing, laughable, not cool to me anyway.

Guys, not every rock song needs to be a masterpiece of prose. Lyrics to a song like this are intentionally shallow as it's the over-the-top yelling and SOUND of the song that's meant to dominate.

i know what you're saying, but this song is so basic and over the top

With the lyrics and errr, blunt subject matter, it's one of those songs you'd be embarrassed to be seen listening to publicly. But on the iPod or at home with buddies a fun song to crank.

Bet this one is playin' non-stop at strip clubs...

Everyone dumps on Kid Rock, and the people that listen to him. I for one don't give two hot fucks what people think of me listening to him. People have said shit about it because I mostly listen to metal. Oh well.

FF, wasn't sayin' I'd be embarrassed listening to KR publicly. Not all all. But certain songs can have lyrics and profanity that are racy enough you usually don't crank as much publicly unless it's with a group of friends.

That's all...

Everyone dumps on Kid Rock, and the people that listen to him. I for one don't give two hot fucks what people think of me listening to him. People have said shit about it because I mostly listen to metal. Oh well.

FF, wasn't sayin' I'd be embarrassed listening to KR publicly. Not all all. But certain songs can have lyrics and profanity that are racy enough you usually don't crank as much publicly unless it's with a group of friends.

That's all...

I totally understand what you mean dude, and that wasn't directed towards you at all. I was just saying in general. Lots of people dump all over the dude, and his music, when if they had listened to more than his videos and singles, they'd probably find something they like.