Live Like A Suicide For Sale!!

Jaysgnr

Hi folks

Just bought a job lot of gnr items which included LLAS. The item bassically has been slightly damaged in the post (top left hand corner has a crease in it)!!!

I already own LLAS (nearly fully signed - not bragging) so i dont really need the record especially as my copy is in better condition now that the record i have been sent has a crease in the corner. The guy i bought it off has offered me a full refund but i want to keep the other itemsi bought with it.

The record itself is in great condition and the cover other than a crease/fold in the top corner is in great condition too!

Just want a fair price for it!!! or a trade for something of gnr of a similar price?

Feel free to email me at jaysgnr@yahoo.co.uk

i will sell to the first fair price i recieve - not looking for mega money

I will email pics to people if needed and you can even collect from the Manchester area (UK).

Only really want to sell in the UK as it would cost alot to post

Ps - this isnt the lies album befor anyone asks and looks exactly the same as my other llas so i doubt it is a fake

Alll the best

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
Guys come on!

I've dealt with member through GNR sales and he's totally cool and can be 100% trusted.

Thanks man - the only reason i am selling it is as it was damaged through the mail - if it had been in mint condition i would of kept it

Again any offers will be considered - this is tyhe first gnr item i have ever tried to sell - think my girlfriend wishes i would sell more of my gnr stuff lol!

i would consider posting overseas but i have never done this befor (unsure of postage etc) but im sure we could work something out - feel free to email me for photos

Jay