Easisest Gn'R songs there is to play with guitar?

I just bought my first electric guitar and i have been playing acoustic for almost a year before that. I havent tried to play much of Gn'R songs. I can play Patience, Paradise city's intro, Scom's intro, some of Dont Cry etc... What would be easy enough and not too hard to play...? Dont suggest Knockin on heavens door cuz its boring as hell to play :P

Edited by Dagg3r

I just bought my first electric guitar and i have been playing acoustic for almost a year before that. I havent tried to play much of Gn'R songs. I can play Patience, Paradise city's intro, Scom's intro, some of Dont Cry etc... What would be easy enough and not too hard to play...? Dont suggest Knockin on heavens door cuz its boring as hell to play :P

Seems like you're into intros...

Try Civil War's intro... I think that's the first thing I learned to play from a GNR song. It's easy

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking to tackle some solo's, then as someone already said go first for the KOHD one, it's slow (in terms of Slash), and has a nice bluesy feel to it, other good ones to start with are Estranged's first solo, DTJ's electric intro (which is particurly good for learning slides and hammer ons/pull offs) and the Coma solo (great for learning slow bends). Also the start of Slash's Godfather is a great tune to learn and is pretty simple really.

After that you can look at learning Don't Cry Solo, then possibly November Rain's first solo and 14 years which are more advanced, a good song to learn for ryhthm and timing is the Ain't It Fun Intro, all good stuff to get your teeth into.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Don't know... Haven't had any problems to play any of them in years (even if I never play guitar no more. Have played it twice in a year.), but I remember I thought Knockin On Heaven's Door was one of the easiest.