What are the best albums from these bands??

UseYourAppetite

I'm interested in getting into a couple of bands so I was wondering what are the best albums to start off with from these bands.

Stone Temple Pilots

Skid Row

Megadeth

Aerosmith

Alice Cooper

Black Sabbath

Rolling Stones

Buckethead

Pink Floyd

AC/DC

Help would be appreciated, I want to check out more of these guys stuff. I do know at least a little from each but want to hear a lot more ;)

Slave to the Grind - Skid Row. That's the only one worth getting.

The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell, Pepper's Ghost - Buckethead. You'll want them all eventually. :xmasssanta:

Get Aerosmith's first four albums, or just Aerosmith and Toys in the Attic if you don't want to get that much.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Slave to the Grind - Skid Row. That's the only one worth getting.

The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell, Pepper's Ghost - Buckethead. You'll want it all eventually. :xmasssanta:

Get Aerosmith's first four albums, or just Aerosmith and Toys in the Attic if you don't want to get that much.

Thanks for the help man :)

Aerosmith - The first four, my favourite is Get Your Wings but Toys In The Attic and Rocks usually gets praised more.

Alice Cooper - Love It To Death or Killer. After that maybe Schools Out or Billion Dollar Babies.

Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street, Sticky Fingers, Let It Bleed, Beggars Banquet (my favourite), Some Girls etc etc

Stone Temple Pilots - No. 4, Purple, Core

Skid Row - Slave to the Grind

Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Aerosmith - Rocks, Toys in the Attic, Aerosmith, Get Your Wings

Alice Cooper - Killer, Billion Dollar Babies, Love it to Death, Welcome to My Nightmare, Trash

Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Sabotage, Black Sabbath, Master of Reality, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Black Sabbath Vol. 4

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St., Let it Bleed, Goats Head Soup, Aftermath, Black and Blue, Some Girls, Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, Between the Buttons, December's Children (And Everybody's), Out of Our Heads, England's Newest Hitmakers

Buckethead - Colma

Pink Floyd - Animals, Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall

AC/DC - Highway to Hell, High Voltage, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, '74 Jailbreak, TNT, Let There Be Rock

Stone Temple Pilots - No. 4, Purple, Core

Skid Row - Slave to the Grind

Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Aerosmith - Rocks, Toys in the Attic, Aerosmith, Get Your Wings

Alice Cooper - Killer, Billion Dollar Babies, Love it to Death, Welcome to My Nightmare, Trash

Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Sabotage, Black Sabbath, Master of Reality, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Black Sabbath Vol. 4

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St., Let it Bleed, Goats Head Soup, Aftermath, Black and Blue, Some Girls, Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, Between the Buttons, December's Children (And Everybody's), Out of Our Heads, England's Newest Hitmakers

Buckethead - Colma

Pink Floyd - Animals, Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall

AC/DC - Highway to Hell, High Voltage, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, '74 Jailbreak, TNT, Let There Be Rock

Why thank you ;) my bill for amazon this month is gonna be fucking huge.

Skid Row - Skid Row, Slave To The Grind

Megadeth - United Abominations (yes, it's the newest one, but I like it best)

Aerosmith - A Little South of Sanity (a live record - best way to hear the 'Smith)

Alice Cooper - Just about anything, but I'd go with Welcome to my Nightmare to start

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, Paranoid, and Heaven & Hell (the two best with Ozzy and first with Dio)

Rolling Stones - All of em. One of my favorite bands. I'd go with Exile and Goat Head Soup for starters, then get Sticky Fingers and Begger's Banquet. Also check the live stuff - that's what they're known for.

Not a huge fan of the others.

Stone Temple Pilots - Core

Skid Row - Slave To The Grind

Aerosmith - Aerosmith, Get Your Wings, Toys In The Attic, Rocks

Alice Cooper - Love It To Death, Billion Dollar Babies, Welcome To My Nightmare

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, Paranoid, Master Of Reality, Heaven And Hell, Mob Rules, Dehumanizer, Live From Radio City (as Heaven And Hell)

Rolling Stones - Out Of Our Heads, Got Live If You Want It!, Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile On Main St.

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Wish You Were Here, The Wall

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Australian version), Powerage, If You Want Blood, Highway To Hell, Back In Black, Flick Of The Switch, Stiff Upper Lip

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

Skid Row - Skid Row, Slave to the Grind

Aerosmith - Aerosmith, Draw The Line, Rocks, Toys in the Attic, Get Your Wings, Get A Grip

Alice Cooper - Killer, Billion Dollar Babies, Welcome to my nightmare, Love it to Death, Welcome to My Nightmare, Trash

Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Sabotage, Technical Ecstasy, Black Sabbath, Master of Reality,

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St., Let it Bleed, Goats Head Soup, Black and Blue, Sticky Fingers, Between the Buttons,England's Newest Hitmakers, Beggars Banquet, Out of Our Heads

Pink Floyd - Animals, The Best Of Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here, The Wall ,Dark Side of the Moon

AC/DC - Highway to Hell, Powerage, Back In Black, For Those About To Rock We Salute You,High Voltage, Let There Be Rock, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, '74 Jailbreak, TNT, The Razors Edge

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Stone Temple Pilots - Core

Aerosmith - Pump

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Just did my favs from each instead of the best ones. Some say Aerosmiths best is Rocks, but I find that album incredibly overrated.

Skid Row, Slave to the grind, Greatest hits album, Seasons, Aerosmith, greatest hits albums, Toys in the attic, AC/DC, Black in Black, AC/DC, Live!

I'm interested in getting into a couple of bands so I was wondering what are the best albums to start off with from these bands.

Stone Temple Pilots

Skid Row

Megadeth

Aerosmith

Alice Cooper

Black Sabbath

Rolling Stones

Buckethead

Pink Floyd

AC/DC

Help would be appreciated, I want to check out more of these guys stuff. I do know at least a little from each but want to hear a lot more ;)

Skid Row, Slave to the grind, Greatest hits album, Seasons, Aerosmith, greatest hits albums, Toys in the attic, AC/DC, Black in Black, AC/DC, Live!

Cynthia just made a really good point... I'd get the Greatest Hits, Best of or Live albums of the bands. Best way to get started on a band, imo.

Cynthia just made a really good point... I'd get the Greatest Hits, Best of or Live albums of the bands. Best way to get started on a band, imo.

You know what, that is a good idea after all, thanks Cynthia ;)