Greatest 90's band

crazyfan

Vote Dammit!  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope you have a very good reason if you don't believe they were good in the 90's.

I... have... ears? :huh:

Ok, you are the only one who didn't like their 90's albums, because they are a success. If 30-40 million people tell me they are not good, then you will be right.

Ok. I like "Livin' on the Edge" up until the part about Chicken Little. Then it sucks and drags on. I know there will be a crapload of people on this forum that will back me on their 90's stuff sucking. 30-40 million? No. But you can't buy an official Neilson SoundScan "I think 90's Aerosmith sucks" vote. You can only buy a 90's Aerosmith album. There's many more than 30-40 million out there-- rock fans no less-- Aerosmith fans even-- that think their 90's stuff blows.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys From Hell - 1990

Vulgar Display Of Power - 1992

Far Beyond Driven - 1994

The Great Southern Trendkill - 1996

Official Live 101 Proof - 1997

------

Reinventing The Steel - 2000

---------

Pantera is my favorite artist of the 90's, hands down. I know bands like Guns N' Roses were around then too, but I'm talking major label debuts in the 90's, onwards.

Edit: I also like this little quoute.

"We've survived every fucking trend. Heavy metal, grunge metal, funk metal, rap metal – and we're still here. We put everyone on notice that we don't fuck around. Our fans know we're true right down to the fucking core." - Phil Anselmo

Edited by F*ck Fear

This poll is an "I will put my favorite band and people will choise"

You have to put all the critical favorite Rock/Metal bands in the 90's, not only the ones you prefer.

You realize the term 'critical favorites' doesn't apply to Bon Jovi and 90s Aerosmith, right? :drevil:

You have to put all the critical favorite Rock/Metal bands in the 90's, not only the ones you prefer.

You realize the term 'critical favorites' doesn't apply to Bon Jovi and 90s Aerosmith, right? :drevil:

See the sales.

enough said.

See the sales.

enough said.

Critical favor = critically acclaimed, you know, admired by a large number of critics. That has nothing whatsoever to do with sales. Some of the most critically acclaimed bands of the era include Pavement, Wilco, the Afghan Whigs and Morphine. None of whom sold shit. Even though they were awesome. Imagine!

See the sales.

enough said.

Critical favor = critically acclaimed, you know, admired by a large number of critics. That has nothing whatsoever to do with sales. Some of the most critically acclaimed bands of the era include Pavement, Wilco, the Afghan Whigs and Morphine. None of whom sold shit. Even though they were awesome. Imagine!

Bon Jovi had better critics in the 90's than in the 80's. And plus they sold extremely excellent and with less support than in the 80's.