Scottish Exhibition And Conference Centre ,Glasgow, Scotland 21,07,06 (Ssiscool) DVD

shaunbhoy

Hey Guys Thought l'd let u know the dvd of this show is now out, it is rare and hard dvd to find , it to be shared and traded freely , its not to be sold or reauthored without permission by the filmer or authorer!

The DVD is authored by ssiscool and it was filmed by myself and some friends of mine from college who were at the show

the setlist for it is not bad for an incomplete show

1.Welcome To The Jungle

2. Its So Easy (Cut)

3. Axl Speech

4. Better

5. Sweet Child O Mine

6. Knocking On Heavens Door

7. The Blues

8. November Rain

9. Think About You

10. Paradise City/ Finale

Towers Of London Documentary

full running time 53 minutes

This is Cell-Phone shot but its a pretty good recording

Video - 7/10

Audio - 6/10

here is some pics

Screenshots

2ev5ieo.jpg

DVD Cover 1

ka1t2u.jpg

DVD Cover 2

aag0aa.jpg

Edited by shaunbhoy

i thought there was a better quality full length one out there somewhere with only the beginning of out ta get me missing

the full version is out there somewhere but the guy who has it is hoarding it. so me and a few friends have put together what we had to make this dvd .

Fuck guys, give this guy a break! He's just telling you that it's out there! It's better than nothing and the best we'll get from this show until the hoarder will release the real DVD.

Thanks Forever GNR, The dvd is the only 1 that'll be out until the guy who is hoarding it finally gives up, this is all there is of this show , so make do with it until its finally released. Its the best their is just now , l worked very hard to make this available to all traders and dee hard collectors . l would like to thank my friends at college for givin me al they could and ssiscool for authoring the dvd

Shaunbhoy

Edited by shaunbhoy

I've really wanted full video of this show for ages. It was the best gig i've ever been to and it seemed to be the only gig on the UK tour that GNROSAS or someone with a rep for good filming didn't manage to get. I managed to get the full Dublin dvd, but if a full show of this eventually becomes available i will just about cream my pants :P

Hey Guys Thought l'd let u know the dvd of this show is now out, it is rare and hard dvd to find , it to be shared and traded freely , its not to be sold or reauthored without permission by the filmer or authorer!

The DVD is authored by ssiscool and it was filmed by myself and some friends of mine from college who were at the show

the setlist for it is not bad for an incomplete show

1.Welcome To The Jungle

2. Its So Easy (Cut)

3. Axl Speech

4. Better

5. Sweet Child O Mine

6. Knocking On Heavens Door

7. The Blues

8. November Rain

9. Think About You

10. Paradise City/ Finale

Towers Of London Documentary

full running time 53 minutes

This is Cell-Phone shot but its a pretty good recording

Video - 7/10

Audio - 6/10

here is some pics

Screenshots

2ev5ieo.jpg

DVD Cover 1

ka1t2u.jpg

DVD Cover 2

aag0aa.jpg

Any chance of uploading a sample on youtube :rolleyes: would like to see what the quality is like.

Right guys l will say this for the last time, there is no need to bash each other , this is all there is until the guy who has the proper footage releases it, fair enough l know its cell-phone but this is what we have just now of this show, i'm not taking sides with anybody whining or fighting about it, the dvd was meant to be shared and tarded freely and thats the way it should be , so be happy with what we have so far and stop whining

Shaunbhoy