Marilyn Manson Accused of Squandering Band's Profits on Child's Skeleton, Masks Made of Human Skin...

Budweiser

Shock rock singer Marilyn Manson has been accused of squandering his band's profit on a child's skeleton and masks made of human skin.

Keyboardist Stephen "Pogo" Bier filed a breach of contract lawsuit in August in which he accused Manson of taking cash belonging to the rest of the band to pay for the "sick and disturbing" purchases.

His lawyer Keith Fink has now filed additional papers adding to a list of artefacts bought by the goth singer- many of which are illegal in the US.

As well as the skeleton and masks, Manson is said to have bought a range of stuffed animals, including a grizzly bear and two baboons.

He is also accused of using band funds to pay for a collection of Nazi memorabilia.

Swastika wall tiles with matching custom rugs and Nazi government coat hangers owned by Adolf Hitler are allegedly on display in Manson's Californian mansion, according to legal papers.

When interviewed on MTV after Bier filed the original lawsuit, Manson said: "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous."

"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

Bier is seeking damages and lawyers fees from millionaire Manson as well as his slice of the successful band's profit.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,302...7,00.html?f=rss

Shock rock singer Marilyn Manson has been accused of squandering his band's profit on a child's skeleton and masks made of human skin.

Keyboardist Stephen "Pogo" Bier filed a breach of contract lawsuit in August in which he accused Manson of taking cash belonging to the rest of the band to pay for the "sick and disturbing" purchases.

His lawyer Keith Fink has now filed additional papers adding to a list of artefacts bought by the goth singer- many of which are illegal in the US.

As well as the skeleton and masks, Manson is said to have bought a range of stuffed animals, including a grizzly bear and two baboons.

He is also accused of using band funds to pay for a collection of Nazi memorabilia.

Swastika wall tiles with matching custom rugs and Nazi government coat hangers owned by Adolf Hitler are allegedly on display in Manson's Californian mansion, according to legal papers.

When interviewed on MTV after Bier filed the original lawsuit, Manson said: "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous."

"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

Bier is seeking damages and lawyers fees from millionaire Manson as well as his slice of the successful band's profit.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,302...7,00.html?f=rss

:lol:

Some strange folks around these days, that's for sure.

I can see the other stuff, but why say about the nazi things? So he's into WWII and stuff..sue him [no pun intended]. But the other things, yeah he's a sick motherfucker

Ok...no. Sure...you can be into WWII stuff but he is just collecting Nazi items. And don't forget the stuff owned by Hitler himself!

Manson is a freak. End of story.

He does this for the shock value. Marilyn manson is smart cause his music is aimed for lonely goth kids who have no friends, life or enough attention and they wanna make a impact. Those kids see that he keeps sculls and nazi shit and they say "ooo people will think I'm cool if I listen to him and buy/wear his t-shirts". Don't get me wrong I actually like his music and I read his book(idk why though) but nothing more than that...you wouldn't catch me dead with a manson shirt or at a show.

Edited by batman1987

Guest banaszkiewicz
I can see the other stuff, but why say about the nazi things? So he's into WWII and stuff..sue him [no pun intended]. But the other things, yeah he's a sick motherfucker

Ok...no. Sure...you can be into WWII stuff but he is just collecting Nazi items. And don't forget the stuff owned by Hitler himself!

Manson is a freak. End of story.

owning stuff that was once hitlers is that great of a shock

the man has a huge role in history and i can see exactly why people would seek his possessions

i wouldnt even call him a freak...he just seems like a try-hard? i mean come on, Nazi Memorabilia and shit, thats like the 101 of shocking shit to own. if there was something really fucked up, really odd, really psycho about him, he wouldnt be such a financially stable astute business man living in hollywood...the real freaks are a lot scarier...Marilyn Manson is just a character of someones design whoose attempts at shock by now have become so fucking obvious and ham-fisted i cant believe people can take the guy seriously, he's a fucking cartoon character...a bad one at that.

i wouldnt even call him a freak...he just seems like a try-hard? i mean come on, Nazi Memorabilia and shit, thats like the 101 of shocking shit to own. if there was something really fucked up, really odd, really psycho about him, he wouldnt be such a financially stable astute business man living in hollywood...the real freaks are a lot scarier...Marilyn Manson is just a character of someones design whoose attempts at shock by now have become so fucking obvious and ham-fisted i cant believe people can take the guy seriously, he's a fucking cartoon character...a bad one at that.

It's all so 1997 :rofl-lol:

totally agree.

It's all so 1997 :rofl-lol:

you know im right though :lol: the worst thing you can be in predictable and Manson is SOO fucking predictable, trying to be Mr. Creepy-Ghostie man, yeah right, we're all shitting ourselves Brian :rolleyes: these fucking shock rockers never go anywhere in my book because theres only so far you can go with shocking people, its not really a talent per say. i mean, i could run up to you, pull my cock out and swing it in your face and go WINDMILL, WINDMILL!! the shits gonna shock you but...y'know, thats about all it is. you gotta have something behind the shock, like say Alice Cooper, a sense of the comic or a sense of the ridiculous...then you can carry that shit off...but when you're doing all that goofy shit and being all fire serious with it you just come off like a dick.

Edited by ffrankwhite

Well, hes wellknown for being a shock rocker. It would probably hurt his image if he squandered profits on tea and crumpets.

Hes a smart guy though, just the skeleton and Nazi stuff, its pointless to own.

see now, i would find him, dressing and looking like he does, acting like he does more of a scarier image at a garden party eating tea and crumpets...at least then he'd be being original :lol: that'd be a freaky little juxtaposition :lol: childs skeleton, get the fuck out of here ya fuckin weenie, you're a grown man with a lot of make up on your face, big wow, so's Bozo the Clown and he dont take himself that seriously. vampires and demons and all that shit, gimme a fuckin break :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

Well, hes wellknown for being a shock rocker. It would probably hurt his image if he squandered profits on tea and crumpets.

see now, i would find him, dressing and looking like he does, acting like he does more of a scarier image at a garden party eating tea and crumpets...at least then he'd be being original :lol: that'd be a freaky little juxtaposition :lol:

I just got a hilarious image of a big goon-like monstrosity of a rockstar staring at me with a teacup in his hand offering me a cup.

Its like something from the Mighty Boosh.

see now, i would find him, dressing and looking like he does, acting like he does more of a scarier image at a garden party eating tea and crumpets...at least then he'd be being original :lol: that'd be a freaky little juxtaposition :lol:

I just got a hilarious image of a big goon-like monstrosity of a rockstar staring at me with a teacup in his hand offering me a cup.

Its like something from the Mighty Boosh.

exactly!!! :rofl-lol: see my point?? but a shock rocker collecting Anton LaVeys Satanic Bible first editions and fucking....Hitlers maids thimbles just seems very....par for the course? :lol: