Johnny Rotten - painful interview

Estranged Reality

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: that interviews hilairious and Snyders being a fucking dick to him!!! besides which he was speeding out of his fucking mind when he did that interview!!! thats like one of the most classic interviews in all history. am i the only one that sees the hilairious side of that?!?! you cannot/shall not fuck with John Lydon because quite frankly he's one of few truly original souls left in the industry, and why is it so unbelievable that he could change the system? cant you see that thats what he's talking about? fucking with formats, shedding rock n roll, shedding preconcieved notions. "its not a band, its a communications company" :lol: PiL were a fucking glorious band, probably among the 5 or 6 most original of all time. i like that interview, whats fucking wrong with it?!?! would you have preferred a row of flashing choppers and "Hi, this is my really great and fantastic new record, out now on Virgin" thumbs up for the camera, two lines of coke in the green room and LETS CIRCULATE...sorry, but thats not what you're dealing with here, you're dealing with honesty, you're dealing with reality, its called being yourself. its not Johnnys nor Keiths fault that Tom Snyder was a fucking half-head at the time, half the time he was fucking ridiculing them. well keep it up Thomas and thats what you get.

p.s. John and Tom had a reunion interview in 97 which was a lot more civil...and no, Johnny Rotten only ever did heroin once...and he hated it. find me a fucking band better than the sex pistols (cept the stooges and beatles) you cant cuz they dont exist, make no bones about it, as far as rock n roll fans go, the pistols changed the fucking world we live in, permanently...nothing to beat them...ever. but im not suprised no one likes him, they never really did and thats fine too, its punk rock, its always been that way, THAT is the whole fucking difference. he was never playing for the "rock n roll crowd". fuck them, they're dead and their music is dead "its a plague its a disease, its awful" everyones too scared to let go of it because they dont know what to replace it with. John knew :) John knew damn well.

Edited by ffrankwhite

The days when you could smoke on a talk show............................... gone forever.

Johnny is an ass. I'd love to see an interviewer bitchslap the taste out of his mouth sometime.

:lol: Yep, and almost anywhere else for that matter. Seemed funny watching them smoking away on there!

The days when you could smoke on a talk show............................... gone forever.

Johnny is an ass. I'd love to see an interviewer bitchslap the taste out of his mouth sometime.

i'd like to see them try. being that the media has caused Johnny to be stabbed and beaten in his time and that never stopped him. plus, being that his friend John 'Rambo' Stevens is always at hand, it might be an amusing sight ;)

:cry: I love you.

i loved you once :lol: then you changed your avatar

Oooh that's cold .

I had it for like 2 years <_<, gimme a break .

no you haven't!! :lol: and anyway, it was hendrix dude!!!!!!! fuck you, im having it!!! :lol: ooooooh, i feel so you

Edited by ffrankwhite

• 1 month later...