My chemical Romance

ssiscool

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being sarcastic on both accounts with both my posts.

I'll try next time to be more obvious about it. ;)

Always assume the rabid fans of a band like GN'R are always serious. You can never be sure.

For someone on a GN'R forum, it sure sounds like you don't like them much.

I don't really like them much anymore -_-

Ok so you can tell me why they are popular, right? Tell me about their elements on music and image.

My god you're fucking stupid. They're popular because people like to listen to their music. You're TERRIBLE at trolling.

You know SHIT about how MTV works. It's a trend. 20 years ago a band like this one would be a total joke.

I've heard the black parade and it's not solid-it sucks apart from 3 songs.They are just another shitty emo band-i really can't wait till this genre dies out.And Gerards voice is not passionate-it's whiny. :rolleyes:

Emo? Emo? Emo?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? If you want to throw the emo label on every fucking band I'm throwing it on Guns N' Roses. GN'R is way more emo than MCR. Axl is a whiny bitch.

respect for substances tatse in music has totally went out the window in the space of a post.

i though you liked proper metalcore/mathcore not shite emo crap like mcr. :(

Edited by Dean-16

I hate this band, they really suck.

Oshit. Nevermind anything I've said before, I now retract it all. There's no way I can argue with proof like that.

hahaha, you can think what you want about this band, but I haven't heard one good song from them.

I've heard the black parade and it's not solid-it sucks apart from 3 songs.They are just another shitty emo band-i really can't wait till this genre dies out.And Gerards voice is not passionate-it's whiny. :rolleyes:

Emo? Emo? Emo?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? If you want to throw the emo label on every fucking band I'm throwing it on Guns N' Roses. GN'R is way more emo than MCR. Axl is a whiny bitch.

respect for substances tatse in music has totally went out the window in the space of a post.

With all do respect, Enter Shikari are more emo than MCR.

Emo? Emo? Emo?

With all do respect, Enter Shikari are more emo than MCR.

Come on, reply to that one.

Ok so you can tell me why they are popular, right? Tell me about their elements on music and image.

My god you're fucking stupid. They're popular because people like to listen to their music. You're TERRIBLE at trolling.

You know SHIT about how MTV works. It's a trend. 20 years ago a band like this one would be a total joke.

Like Poison and similar bands are viewed today?

yeah Bret Michaels must be a joke, a 44 years old on a program like Rock of Love... and getting success. How is that possible? :o

but Hard Rock is viewed as a joke for MTV, yes.

yeah Bret Michaels must be a joke, a 44 years old on a program like Rock of Love... and getting success. How is that possible? :o

If he was a respectable 'musician' he wouldn't have to go on a show like Rock of Love to pull airhead bimbos that are stuck in the 80s.

typical My Chemical Romance fan:

emo.jpg

Aww is that you after finding out you're a fucking loser? :mellow:

You have a serious metal disorder. There's a big difference between that emo person who is sad and a person who dress like a Glam Metal artist and party a lot.

It seems it's very hard for you to notice the different fashions :rofl-lol:

Edited by JKKDARK

You call THAT success?! :rofl-lol: Lemme guess, CC going on the Surreal Life is also considered to be successful, right? You call MCR a trend, yet you back up Poison!? Are you fucking retarded!? :rofl-lol: Hair metal was one of the most ridiculous trends, and Poison was basically its spokesperson. Also, I don't get what you're desperately trying to say about the whole MTV thing. What, all mainstream music is a joke then, or something? I hope to god that's not what you mean because that'll just mean you're contradicting yourself by backing up bands like Van Halen and Def Leppard.

You call THAT success?! :rofl-lol: Lemme guess, CC going on the Surreal Life is also considered to be successful, right? You call MCR a trend, yet you back up Poison!? Are you fucking retarded!? :rofl-lol: Hair metal was one of the most ridiculous trends, and Poison was basically its spokesperson. Also, I don't get what you're desperately trying to say about the whole MTV thing. What, all mainstream music is a joke then, or something? I hope to god that's not what you mean because that'll just mean you're contradicting yourself by backing up bands like Van Halen and Def Leppard.

Can you please remove the term Hair Metal? You're putting bands from different genres with Poison and you know shit.

Edited by JKKDARK