My chemical Romance

ssiscool

Is anyone here a fan MCR. it's sad to say but they are starting to grow on me (i still hate The Black Parade song with a passion though) some songs are quite catchy. i just bought The black parade album and it's actually better than i thought. (except the black parade song)

anyone else a fan?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, people that have only heard a few of their songs and label them "emo shit"... Either kill yourselves or try to be open minded. Preferably the former.

It's a shame that MCR are "that" band that everyone jumps on the bandwagon about hating them, despite their talents. The same thing happened to Greenday when they returned with American Idiot.

Anyhoo, MCR are a great band, despite what some people may say. Ray Toro is a great guitarist. Some of my fav songs of theirs are Thank You for the Venom, Give 'em Hell Kid, House of Wolves, Dead!, Cancer, and Mama. The Black Parade is a great album... hopefully they'll keep this ascent with music on their next albums.

Seriously, people that have only heard a few of their songs and label them "emo shit"... Either kill yourselves or try to be open minded. Preferably the former.

It's a shame that MCR are "that" band that everyone jumps on the bandwagon about hating them, despite their talents. The same thing happened to Greenday when they returned with American Idiot.

Anyhoo, MCR are a great band, despite what some people may say. Ray Toro is a great guitarist. Some of my fav songs of theirs are Thank You for the Venom, Give 'em Hell Kid, House of Wolves, Dead!, Cancer, and Mama. The Black Parade is a great album... hopefully they'll keep this ascent with music on their next albums.

Talent? Where? Did i miss it?

Fucking idiot.

Black Parade is a very solid album; a lot of good songs. Some meh ones, but yeah. Three Cheers is an absolutely amazing album. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison is one of my favorite songs. I Brought You My Bullets is awesome as well; Gerard's voice seems so passionate on that album. And Early Sunsets Over Monroeville hits pretty close to home for me.

Great band.

Fucking idiot.

Black Parade is a very solid album; a lot of good songs. Some meh ones, but yeah. Three Cheers is an absolutely amazing album. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison is one of my favorite songs. I Brought You My Bullets is awesome as well; Gerard's voice seems so passionate on that album. And Early Sunsets Over Monroeville hits pretty close to home for me.

Great band.

Yeah the same big talent as Fall Out Boy and Good Charlotte :rofl-lol:

I think theyre pretty shit, a bit of a joke really. My mate actually likes em and played me their album, one of their songs actually sounded alright, it sorta had a banjo/country thing in the begining? i may be wrong i only heard it once, anyway the begining of the song was alright then it turned into the biggest most laughable piece a shit i ever heard. Not a fan at all.

Yes, because MCR are exactly like FOB and Good Charlotte. :rolleyes:

They are all under the Alternative Rock genre.

owned.

Who gives a shit? They don't sound anything like each other. :rolleyes:

Owned.

These 3 bands are popular because the mainstream Rock music is Alternative Rock. Yes, they sound similar.

Poison, Mötley Crüe and Van Halen didn't have the same sound but they are still Hard Rock bands.

Edited by JKKDARK

Yes, because MCR are exactly like FOB and Good Charlotte. :rolleyes:

They are all under the Alternative Rock genre.

owned.

Who gives a shit? They don't sound anything like each other. :rolleyes:

Owned.

These 3 bands are popular because the mainstream Rock music is Alternative Rock. Yes, they sound similar.

No, they definately don't.