Worst 'Sweden Rock Festival' ever

Guest Iron Fist SS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Sir Lord Baltimore is cancelling.

A powermetalband from Germany called Stormwarrior having Kai Hansen as special guest. Haven't heard Sir Lord Baltimore, but most things containing Kai Hansen is great.

• 1 month later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I know. But I can't go there this year. Has to work during Peace & Love. <_<

I'd rather see Sex Pistols then all bands I like on SRF together.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
http://www.peaceandlove.nu/

i spy Sex Pistols :)

I sooo want to go to Peace & Love... Lots of great bands, way better than SRF. Unfortunately I probably won't go because I can't afford it :(

But...Sex Pistols, The Hellacopters, The Hives, Hardcore Superstar, Thåström, Hanoi Rocks...

Don't forget WASP, Nationalteatern and In Flames.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Only a few days left now. I'm going around in some kind of blurred reality now just waiting for it. I love it when they starts to upload pictures from the festival area during the construction.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So I came home on the Sunday morning (We decided to skip Poison and take the car after Avantasia. Poison was the last band and none of us had any interest in seeing them.), haven't had access to a computer until today, as my neighbour broke my somehow... ( <_<)

Anyways, I saw 4 bands. Saxon, Stormwarrior, Judas Priest and Avantasia. Sebastian Bach canceled. Don't know why, they said something about some trouble with the plane.

Avantasia might have been one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Definatly top 10. Kai Hansen was there too, and he is one of my biggest idols, so it was great to see him twice that day. (He was guest on Stormwarrior too)

If you get a chance to see them sometime, I advise you to do it. They said that this is their one and only world tour ever.

Judas did what they allways does. A great show.

Saxon was great. Their consert is probably top 25 for me.

Saw Stormwarrior of the same reason all others did it. Because of Kai Hansen. They was great. As soon as I get my computer fixed I'll download their albums.

Some "GN'R-curiosity". During the presentation of the band under the Avantasia consert, Tobias Sammeth introduced one of the guitarplayers something like this: And to my right, looking loke Slash, but yet not Slash, because Velvet Revolver aren't here tonight: (guitarplayers name introduced)"

The guitarplayer had long curly dark hair

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt