Poison/Sebastian Bach/Dokken Summer Tour

mahimahi

POISON, SEBASTIAN BACH, DOKKEN To Team Up For Summer Tour - Mar. 8, 2008

BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal that POISON, SEBASTIAN BACH and DOKKEN will team up for a U.S. tour this summer. POISON will headline the trek, with SEBASTIAN BACH and DOKKEN rotating the opening slot. So far only one date is available: Saturday, August 23 at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk in Universal City, California.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=92489

Kinda strange Bach is doing this tour, must be getting paid well to do it.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal that POISON, SEBASTIAN BACH and DOKKEN will team up for a U.S. tour this summer. POISON will headline the trek, with SEBASTIAN BACH and DOKKEN rotating the opening slot. So far only one date is available: Saturday, August 23 at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk in Universal City, California.

They like each other music, plus they are from the same era.

no they dont...baz has stated many times that he hates poison alot....

he must be getting paid alot of $$ to do this...oh well ill stay for Baz/dokken and leave before poison..im sick of them

no they dont...baz has stated many times that he hates poison alot....

he must be getting paid alot of $$ to do this...oh well ill stay for Baz/dokken and leave before poison..im sick of them

No. If Bach wanted really money, he would do a tour with an Alternative Rock band.

Also Poison fans listen Sebastian Bach.

Yeah, and Warrant, and Winger and Barbara Streisand probably too

C'mon man

This just shows how fucking out of touch with reality ole' Axl really is, considering he chose Bach to open his big tour and now this is what Bach deems

as another "Awesome, bitching " concert to open to

What a fucking joke

C'mon man

This just shows how fucking out of touch with reality ole' Axl really is, considering he chose Bach to open his big tour and now this is what Bach deems

What a fucking joke

And of course you find away to drag Axl into this...

....get a life :lol:

C'mon man

What a fucking joke

....get a life :lol:

yeah, i dont agree with you much chris axl, But seriously what does axl have to do with anything

with that out of the way, sounds like an awesome tour, though id rather see Skid Row than Bach

Chris, the last I checked, there were Sebastian Bach threads daily in this Gnr Site. The last I checked the official Gnr site treats us to a closeup of Sebastian Bach. It is not I who drags Axl into anything , he's managed to do that himself by his association with the guy.

But that being said, you are probably right. This was in fact a thread about Bach and Bach alone, and I did get sucked into the whole Bach bashing thing, because I do forget that some people here actually like and listen to the guy. For that, my friend, I do apologize

agreed.

poison and dokken???? :rofl-lol:

Seeing such an amicable side of you on the DVD is in direct contrast to your last encounter with MuchMusic, you know, where you stormed out on VJ George Stroumboulopoulos?

People wonder what the deal was with that and I don’t blame them. But think of it like this: When I was a 15 year-old kid playing around town in my band, I went to MuchMusic, walked off the street and went up to them, told them my story and they did a whole feature on us that night. I still have the tape and that started me on a career. I go and sell 20 million records, do a Broadway show and some MuchMusic guy comes down to interview me about Poison? How can I just be some turd that gets attention when I’m a kid, but when I sell 20 million albums and am on Broadway it’s like, "So, tell me about C.C. Deville?" I’m like, "Fuck you!"

There was an interview with sebastian bach conducted by george stroumboulopoulos in which sebastian said something like “you’re talking about fucking poison? does monkey business sound like unskinny bop to you?”

Edited by moreblack