I'm going to see Alice Cooper again!!!!!!!!

Becket

Cooper's playing here on Oct. 4th. Tickets went on sale this morning.

I just got back from getting mine.

THIRD ROW!!!!!!!

I'm soooo exited now, cant wait!

But six months away, It's going to be a long six months.

Edited by Becket

He's playing Thunder Bay??

Yeah! Its his third time here. And he loves playing here.

The first time he came here was 2004 I believe, my friend told me. I said "Yeah right. I don't believe you"

Then I hear an announcement on the radio. OMG he wasn't lying!!

But yeah we don't get much for concerts here.

Lately we've been getting a few good ones.

The first time he came here was 2004 I believe, my friend told me. I said "Yeah right. I don't believe you"

..you guys actually have a hockey rink up there or something?? :tongue2:

Seriously...that's cool man,I know what a big fan you are!

congrats!

congrats!

Thanks.

yeah I've been a fan of his pretty much my whole life. I have two older brothers who are also big fans, so I grew up on Alice.

We do have a hockey rink The Fort William Gardens. It holds about 5,000 people for concerts. But he's not playing there, he playing at an auditorium that holds about 3,000 people.

congrats!

Thanks.

yeah I've been a fan of his pretty much my whole life. I have two older brothers who are also big fans, so I grew up on Alice.

We do have a hockey rink The Fort William Gardens. It holds about 5,000 people for concerts. But he's not playing there, he playing at an auditorium that holds about 3,000 people.

I've been a fan since '71.

I didn't get to see him until the Special Forces tour in London.Our local rink (at that time) held about 6,000 people (saw many a cool show there over the years).

It was fuckin cool to actually see my all time rock hero standing in front of me...it was like "mission accomplished,I can die happy now". B)

(note:I actually have a brief clip of footage from the show,there was a news segment on t.v. about it,if I find it,I'll youtube it).

(note:I actually have a brief clip of footage from the show,there was a news segment on t.v. about it,if I find it,I'll youtube it).

That would be cool.

Special Forces tour must have been great! I really like that album. I should give it a listen tonight.

It's been a long time since I played that one.

I really like Prettiest Cop On The Block.

That would be cool.

Special Forces tour must have been great! I really like that album. I should give it a listen tonight.

It's been a long time since I played that one.

I really like Prettiest Cop On The Block.

+1

Gunsguy

Nice! Wonder if he'll have his new album out by then, maybe you'll get some new songs!

Along Came A Spider, the new album is supposed to be out next month.

Apparently it's going to be his first double album. Really looking forward to that. rock3

congrats!

Thanks.

I didn't get to see him until the Special Forces tour in London.Our local rink (at that time) held about 6,000 people (saw many a cool show there over the years).

It was fuckin cool to actually see my all time rock hero standing in front of me...it was like "mission accomplished,I can die happy now". B)

Dude how fuckin old r you???

congrats!

Thanks.

Why, is there a recommended age for rocking out now?

congrats!

Thanks.

Yeah, from when you get your drivers license until you start driving under the speed limit

congrats!

Thanks.

I assume he is mid to late 40's.

congrats!

Thanks.

I assume he is mid to late 40's.

Yeah, from when you get your drivers license until you start driving under the speed limit

Then I guess the guy in your avatar should be packing it in..

Saw him at Darien Lake last year.

If he rolls around to Toronto or Hamilton I'll see him again for sure.

Hamilton on Oct. 6th. Just got my tix.

I can't wait, will be the thrid time I see Cooper in a year. First saw him open for Heaven And Hell in Binghamton last September and I had never heard any Alice Cooper before. By the time I saw them again 2 weeks later I had already become a huge Alice Cooper fan!