A few new additions to my collection

Band/Crew issued leather jacket and 2 bootleg LP's (Bad Boys Great Noize, Halloween on The Horizon)

jnrs.jpg

a better lookc at the jacket (it's nice to finally find an awesome gnr jacket that fits good, if anyone remembers I had to sell that UYI crew jacket because it was way too big)

gnrj2.jpg

gnrj3.jpg

gnrj1.jpg

Edited by Stiff Competition

Band/Crew issued leather jacket and 2 bootleg LP's (Bad Boys Great Noize, Halloween on The Horizon)

jnrs.jpg

a better lookc at the jacket (it's nice to finally find an awesome gnr jacket that fits good, if anyone remembers I had to sell that UYI crew jacket because it was way too big)

gnrj2.jpg

gnrj3.jpg

gnrj1.jpg

the jackets really cool

jnrs.jpg

gnrj2.jpg

gnrj3.jpg

gnrj1.jpg

the jackets really cool

I second that

jnrs.jpg

gnrj2.jpg

gnrj3.jpg

gnrj1.jpg

the jackets really cool

I second that

yeppp, the whole band had one. Axl had his cutomized though to where the sleeves, or atleast the one comes off. I've seen Slash's and it's the exact one but has his name embroidered under the cross on the front. I got it for only 150 too, so it was a major steal.

A couple more things....

I was at Amoeba(record store in Hollywood) last night and happened to come across these. It's nothing too special but finding stuff in stores is always more of a thrill then buying stuff on ebay.

Don't cry cd single and sweet child 7" single.

gnrsingles.jpg

They also had the bootleg LP, Dr. Love but it was 30 bucks and I didn't have much money to spend, oh well. It's unusual to find any gnr stuff in stores usually, so that was cool.

$150 for the jacket, the guy must have been an idiot

thanks for the drumsticks axlism I think i'll put them on my wall

was the matt one from his last VR show in america?

it sure was, that's one to hang onto man!

my prized matt stick is the one he gave me at the whisky, and then I got it signed by him a week later at the jimmy kimmel show.

my prized matt stick is the one he gave me at the whisky, and then I got it signed by him a week later at the jimmy kimmel show.

Yeah much better to get them in person

You're lucky being in LA so many more chances to see the guys

Did you go down and meet Del James?

His abit of a wanker but his books pretty good, I got the store to send me some signed copies.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

His abit of a wanker but his books pretty good, I got the store to send me some signed copies.

haha no way, no interest in getting a book signed by del james,

yah i've had a lot of great times involving all the guys, lots of great shows.

where did you end up puting your hollywood rose ticket? that was pretty damn awesome

where did you end up puting your hollywood rose ticket? that was pretty damn awesome

as of right now it's on my shelf under the wall with all the records on it but I have some more stuff I need to add to my wall, so once I do, it'll be up there instead. I've got an orginal poster advertisement for the stones and gnr at the la coliseum I need to put up as well.

jnrs.jpg

gnrj2.jpg

:tongue2: I actually had that LP in my hands 10 years ago.. but did not have the money to buy it back then..

Nice items and one hell of a collection you got there.