Buckcherry - Sorry

Carne_asaDA

Sounds more like Creed more than Aerosmith..

Or it least when Aerosmith's music was good.

Sounds like a hack job of one of Aerosmith's radio ballads.

No, it sounds like Hinder's Lips of an Angel, which in turn sounds like Aerosmith's I Don't Want to Miss a Thing.

No, it sounds like Hinder's Lips of an Angel, which in turn sounds like Aerosmith's I Don't Want to Miss a Thing.

Lips Like an Angel is probably the worst attempt at a ballad ever

Like I said it doesn't sound like Aerosmith when Aerosmith's music meant something. :lol:

Lips Like an Angel is probably the worst attempt at a ballad ever

...amen!!

HAH.

I adore this song and Lips Of An Angel,I find them to be some of the greatest power ballads of this decade.

The more they play it on radio,the better.

These are songs VR should have done to actually have a lasting impact on the pop stations,instead they made whatever the name of the slow single off *shudders* Libertad was.

15 or Extreme Behavior >Libertad

I fucking can't stand it. It comes on 12 times an hour on top 40 radio stations. Makes me glad that VR didn't pick Todd to be the singer. What a hack job.

Doesn't sound like Aerosmith to me.

I haven't heard a really good Buckcherry song yet. Thank God VR went another direction is right. Whether they are as commercially successful or not, the music they made with Scott is much better than it would have been with Josh.

I fucking can't stand it. It comes on 12 times an hour on top 40 radio stations. Makes me glad that VR didn't pick Todd to be the singer. What a hack job.

I haven't heard a really good Buckcherry song yet. Thank God VR went another direction is right. Whether they are as commercially successful or not, the music they made with Scott is much better than it would have been with Josh.

Lit Up and Ridin are my favorite Buckcherry songs

Lit Up and Ridin are my favorite Buckcherry songs

Nobody asked.

its a shame the rap/pop-kiddie radio stations had to get a hold of that single....totally ruined it :( . I hate that.

I used to look forward to that track on the album but now I just gotta skip over it...

my god you are so right,lets hope that when CD comes out that no pop stations plays those songs either,because pop stations playing rock songs...MY GOD,how could they

:rolleyes: