Kurt Cobain-inspired converse sneakers

Subtle Signs

OF COURSE I WOULD!!!!!!

this is just what the world needs, corporate sponsored punk rocker shoes. money money money, mo' money, thats what its about...Kurt Cobain wigs too, the world needs Cobain wigs i believe.

please, by the fuckin albums and lay off (me included Mr. Cobain biographies & Journal owner)

Sickening. Although not as bad when Nike infamously used Ian MacKaye's image to sell shoes. Or Khaki's using Kerouac to sell their trousers.

I resent that companies try to make an association between the talent of individuals and equate their success with that persons choice of something so trivial like footwear.

Sickening. Although not as bad when Nike infamously used Ian MacKaye's image to sell shoes. Or Khaki's using Kerouac to sell their trousers.

I resent that companies try to make an association between the talent of individuals and equate their success with that persons choice of something so trivial like footwear.

If you feel that way.

-Do you have a problem with Jimi Hendrix merchandise being sold?

-Elvis Presley?

-Bob Marley?

-Jerry Garcia?

-Tupac?

?

I have no problem with this, and if I could afford it right now, probaly would pick up a pair.

Edited by SunnyDRE

If you feel that way.

-Do you have a problem with Jimi Hendrix merchandise being sold?

-Elvis Presley?

-Bob Marley?

-Jerry Garcia?

-Tupac?

?

I have no problem with this, and if I could afford it right now, probaly would pick up a pair.

its OK (well no its not but its the nature of the beast) when its a relevant product but other than that i mean...come oooonnn...Kerouac to sell Khakis?? fuckin pathetic, i mean God, just cuz he wore them its like...OK, gonna use Winston Churchill to see cornflakes cuz he might've eaten them one morning? its just silly, Kurt wore these sneakers sure, along with any number of hundreds of millions of people across the world, its different if you're selling a Jagstang or something, Kurt designed the fucking thing but just sticking his name on the end of any old shit like this is just pitiful. really shows what kind of respect these people have for you (the people selling you shit i mean)

you get this on ebay, some motherfucker will have like an old Sears cardigan that you can pick up in goodwill for like 2 dollars, a pea green one of whatever and be selling it as "replica of Kurt Cobains one" and they are inasmuch as they are the ones he wore...or like one he wore a couple of times and be knocking the shit out for 130 bucks (and thats no exaggeration either) and hey, more power to them, for every mug on this planet theres 50 others out there ready to take em for a ride, its the way it should be even but...i dunno, fuck it y'know, if it makes people happy, go for what you know, you could buy Kurt Cobain shaped candles if you like..

The only 'inspired' shoe i'd buy, is if Converse released those Axl-custom shoes from the latter Illusion days.

The shoes were fuckin' awesome!

Those shoes were fucking badass though. These shoes are just fucking ugly though. Kurt never would have had custom shoes lol.

No, they're ugly.

what spoon said

The only 'inspired' shoe i'd buy, is if Converse released those Axl-custom shoes from the latter Illusion days.

The shoes were fuckin' awesome!

yeh they were kool, they look similar to air force one's too...im sure you could get them customized for a cheap price