Michael Jackson will steal GNR's glory/spotligt

nyc_rose

Michael Jackson is releasing a new album thats been highly anticipated, there are fake demos all over youtube and rumors of how amazing it is, ive read that hes only been working on it for about a year or so. Its coming out either this year or 2009. If this album comes out before Chinese Democracy it will take the spotlight and all the media will be on him and his las vegas shows and maybe even his tour. MJ's music is universal and everyone will love it for sure(if its good at least, not like his last album). Do any of you guys think this will affect ChiDem sales and hype in any way?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tap Dancin' Paedo is Back!!!

I hope the studio versions are better than the leaks.

It'll never be as good as Thriller.

Although Bad is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEObeRJrq-Q...feature=related

Oh, dear.

That song, You Won't Let Me Let Go, is actually not MJ, its a guy named Jason Malachi, who sounds just like MJ

http://www.myspace.com/jasonmalachi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfHKYw75KU...feature=related

There are far too many comparisons, opinions or scenarios that cause the names of Axl Rose and Michael Jackson to be mentioned in the same breath, these days.

Axl's got his problems, but c'mon now

And on topic, these are two completely different genre's of music and I don't think the release of one will mean jack shit to the release of the other

Michael Jackson is releasing a new album thats been highly anticipated, there are fake demos all over youtube and rumors of how amazing it is, ive read that hes only been working on it for about a year or so. Its coming out either this year or 2009. If this album comes out before Chinese Democracy it will take the spotlight and all the media will be on him and his las vegas shows and maybe even his tour. MJ's music is universal and everyone will love it for sure(if its good at least, not like his last album). Do any of you guys think this will affect ChiDem sales and hype in any way?

I don't think ChiDem will ever go on sale. I hope it does, that would be great; but at this point it's hopeless.

So your answer is no.

The Tap Dancin' Paedo is Back!!!

I hope the studio versions are better than the leaks.

It'll never be as good as Thriller.

Although Bad is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEObeRJrq-Q...feature=related

Oh, dear.

That song, You Won't Let Me Let Go, is actually not MJ, its a guy named Jason Malachi, who sounds just like MJ

http://www.myspace.com/jasonmalachi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfHKYw75KU...feature=related

JM, MJ?

Holy Hell!!!

It's a jungle out there, people.

So where are the MJ leaks?

That's like a fake GNR leak. Believeable but not actually MJ.

It's a fake rumor that these leaks are even out there.

Jackson Five Reunion 2009.

Edited by wasted

Reminds me of 1991 with MJ's Dangerous album coming out and stealing the thunder from GnR's UYI albums...

Like hitmanhart said, it'll be good for the industry. There is a real dearth right now for iconic music stars like MJ and Axl. It'll be like a blast from the past to see them go up against each other on the charts.

They both are so damn slow at releasing albums though...

Edited by SylvesterStallone

I think there's room for both MJ and Axl.

I think there isn't.Two legends comebacks.Two really big bands. Hope that MJ will release his album after Chinese Democracy

He'll release it before CD and Axl will delay the release again.

Oh come on, you know it's gonna happen~

hilarious.

I remember how anticipated "invincible" was, and after pouring a ton of money into publicity, everyone realized the CD was terrible. No matter how cool they'll try to make him sound or look, he's still a complete shell of his former self.

And yes, I actually am a long admirer of MJ.

But come on...with or without his album, this won't affect GnR at all.

hilarious.

I remember how anticipated "invincible" was, and after pouring a ton of money into publicity, everyone realized the CD was terrible. No matter how cool they'll try to make him sound or look, he's still a complete shell of his former self.

And yes, I actually am a long admirer of MJ.

But come on...with or without his album, this won't affect GnR at all.

Did you actually ever listen to Invincible? Im not saying its the greatest thing there is, not at all, but "terrible" is stretching the truth. It was a midpaced ballad album, with only one or two even midtempoish things, including the one which ended up as the lead single. It wasnt a great return to form album but it wasnt a farcical failure either. Some of the ballads were over the top and bombastic, but that was his trademark during the 90's anyway. I mustve read something like ten to fifteen reviews of that thing, and all of them had a mid-rating and reflected on both good and poor qualities of the record.

Youre just a fool who doesnt know what youre talking about and you can consider yourself owned.

Micheal's last album was pretty damn good.

Better than Dangerous (and I like that album) if you read up the history of it; You'll see that after Micheal turned the record in, he annouced to his record company that he wouldn't renew his contract (which was his option) so supposedly out of spite, Tommy Motola refused to promote it or finance videos for it, unless he signed a new contract.

Which he didn't.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Its a conspiracy formed by him and slash starting when slash did black n white!!!!!!! son of a bitch!!!!!

hahahaha

man this isnt going to steal or take anything away from Guns N Roses. like dude said theres plenty of room, If anything they will be mentioned together as the return of the kings.