Baz was sent some Dr Pepper

Ender Wiggin

they should send some to us uk fans :)

Dandilion and Burduch pls.

you got off lightly with Dr. Pepper. That's nectar compared with Dandilion and Burdock. Maybe it doesnt exist anymore - it's went out of fashion with nettles.

I wouldn't be surprised IF the album was released and Pepper had to follow thru on their "challenge" there would be a petition floating around for Slash to be eligible to receive his free can. I know I would sign it. Fuck it, maybe I'll even start it.

Fer christs sake, it's a can of soda.

Kaneda just wanted to make Slash feel guilty for walking out on Axl.

We can't get Slashy Poo upset though.

He needs his can of shit soda.

You'd think with all the money he's making he could you know like buy one...

No, NO, it's not about a free can of crappy tasting soda, or the fact that Slash can afford to buy one, it's what it represents......

Oh, nevermind, I obviously need to work harder on my sarcasm. :tongue2:

I wouldn't be surprised IF the album was released and Pepper had to follow thru on their "challenge" there would be a petition floating around for Slash to be eligible to receive his free can. I know I would sign it. Fuck it, maybe I'll even start it.

No, NO, it's not about a free can of crappy tasting soda, or the fact that Slash can afford to buy one, it's what it represents......

You're saying that Slash deserves a free can because he was an integral part of Guns...right?

Well he had no part in Chinese Democracy, and I have to think Kaneda's reasons for excluding Slash & Bucket from the promotion was the fact that these two hindered the album's release when they walked out the door.

Well he had no part in Chinese Democracy, and I have to think Kaneda's reasons for excluding Slash & Bucket from the promotion was the fact that these two hindered the album's release when they walked out the door.

They both walked out the door years ago.

Axl now has replacements for both of them.

So, what's hindering the album release now?

You're saying that Slash deserves a free can because he was an integral part of Guns...right?

No, what I'm saying is that I was being sarcastic---it's a can of shitty soda---but it obviously went over some people's heads.

But if you want to actually take this subject seriously, then you can say I didn't take part in the making of CD either, yet I deserve a can, so what's the difference? Slash may have had nothing to do with CD, but he sure as fuck had something to do with the band Guns N' Roses, and did a hell of a lot more for that band that Bach ever did. As for "hindering" the album's release, then maybe it's Axl who doesn't deserve the free can.