AC/DC tour dates extended into 2009

Zint

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard several rumours in radio and tv that they will add some extra concerts here in Germany, because the shows where sold out within twelve minutes. Moreover they said that a summer Open-Air-Tour is more than likely. Don't know how credible these rumours are.

EDIT: Just saw this on the Homepage of Germanys biggest ticketshop:

"Aufgrund der gigantischen Nachfrage und der unglaublichen Reaktion der Fans, haben sich AC/DC dazu entschlossen, nach der Hallentournee im März 09 wieder nach Deutschland zurück zu kommen, um einige große Open Air Events zu spielen, damit alle AC/DC Fans die Chance bekommen, die spektakulärste Hardrockband der Welt zu erleben. Die Termine werden zeitnah bekannt gegeben."

"Because of the gigantic demand and the unbelievable reaction of the fans, AC/DC decided to come back to Germany after the arena-tour in march 09 to play some big Open-Air-Events in order to to make it possible for every AC/DC-Fan to see the worlds most spectacular Hard Rock-Band. The dates will be published as soon as possible."

Any idea when the U.K dates are on sale?

I don't know. They aren't listed on AC/DCs Hompage yet.

Edited by misch

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
They also added a show at the Globe Arena on Feb 22th but both shows are sold out Satanisk, but they're bound to release more tickets at some time so you'd better try then. The first show was sold out in less than 15 minutes and the other (released 5 minutes after the first one sold out) sold out in like 25...

I know they are sold out. I never buy tickets when they release them, I buy them a couple of days before the concert.

They also added a show at the Globe Arena on Feb 22th but both shows are sold out Satanisk, but they're bound to release more tickets at some time so you'd better try then. The first show was sold out in less than 15 minutes and the other (released 5 minutes after the first one sold out) sold out in like 25...

I know they are sold out. I never buy tickets when they release them, I buy them a couple of days before the concert.

That usually works for me too (did it for GN'R in '06 and Mötley Crüe in '07) but it might be harder this time...Unless you're not planning on buying them the "official" way...

For Uk fans:

AC/DC have announced details of their first UK tour in eight years.

The Australian rock veterans, who release new album 'Black Ice' on October 20, will play dates in London, Manchester and Birmingham in April 2009.

AC/DC will play:

London 02 Arena (April 14)

Manchester MEN Arena (21)

Birmingham LG Arena (23)

Tickets for the UK tour go onsale on Friday (October 17) at 10am.

To check the availability of AC/DC tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/GIGS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

The dates are part of the band's 'Black Ice' world tour, which will kick off in the US at the end of this month in Wilkes-Barre, PA on October 28.

Additional dates are due to be announced in North America, South America, Asia and Europe soon.

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/40425

Dublin sold out in 2minutes and some bastards are selling tickets already on ebay for 500euro...and the sellers are in Britain. :fuckyou: tout bastards.

When i tried to get Oasis tickets it was sold out in about 5 minutes and i just couldn't get through. Went to eBay and they'd already popped up all over the place. I know it's to be expected but it's still bollocks.

This one just went right for once for me!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Dublin sold out in 2minutes and some bastards are selling tickets already on ebay for 500euro...

It's about the same here. :lol: Well, just wait. There is always people who can not sell them for that price or people who have bought tickets and cannot go and in panic sells them for a low price.