Bono caught with two 19 year old girls

Becket

All I Want Is Two

by Ryan Porter

Teenage girls, that is. Bono gets overly friendly with two bikini-clad 19-year-olds in St. Tropez.

Bono is...: in deep trouble. Shots of him partying with two bikini-clad teenagers were brought to the world--and his wife's--attention on Sunday after the Daily Mail ripped them off Facebook. Illegal much? Stay away from my pictures of Cher drag queens, Daily Mail. The shots, taken last month during a vacation in St. Tropez, show Bono holding 19-year-old American fashion student Andrea Feick and 19-year-old British chick Hannah Emerson in his lap. Another shot shows him and his bud Simon Carmondy sitting on a sofa with the girls, with Simon's hand resting on Hannah's knee. Suggestive!

The Mail reports that the U2 singer and his friend Simon, who was once part of the rock band Golden Horde before they broke up, bar-hopped with the youngsters through the afternoon. In the early evening, they were seen walking down the beach to a luxury yacht, Bono's arms draped around both girls. The American, Andrea, gave the Daily Mail a resounding "ugh" when asked if she had a fling with the singer. "I think that for somebody who's much older than I am... no thank you," she said, adding, "He's a friend of mine and that's pretty much it. I'm not going to get into details, but it's a small world." Rich dad? I'm guessing rich dad.

Bono and his wife Ali, pictured, have been married for 26 years, or 150 celebrity years. In July 2007, their marriage was questioned when photos of Bono and Penélope Cruz walking hand-in-hand, in St. Tropez yet again, were published in the Daily Mail. That paper really has it in for Bono, huh? Supermodel Helena Christensen was with them, and in some shots Bono is holding hands with both of them. I wouldn't say either of these situations can be called cheating, but Ali can be none too happy today regardless. Looks like someone is getting a private serenading of "Sweetest Thing" tonight every night.

http://celebedge.sympatico.msn.ca/Dramaram...&date=False

article1080636023aedff0rg6.jpg

article0023aee25000005dkh2.jpg

Bono you dirty old man. :lol:

You think? :rolleyes:

Bono is what, 48, and these little hoes are 19...I don't get it, he's old enough to be their father. Other than being a celebrity, these girls wouldn't give him the time of day, unless they're just desperate for any attention and for some reason can't get it from their peers. Must be a real ego boost for him though, even if it makes him come off as creepy. He's da man!!! :lol:

You think? :rolleyes:

Bono is what, 48, and these little hoes are 19...I don't get it, he's old enough to be their father. Other than being a celebrity, these girls wouldn't give him the time of day, unless they're just desperate for any attention and for some reason can't get it from their peers. Must be a real ego boost for him though, even if it makes him come off as creepy. He's da man!!! :lol:

meh - he's gotta good voice and might save africa (in his own mind) - what's not to like?

He's such a shitty rock star.

Those girls aren't even that gorgeous. Certainly not hot enough for a rockstar, who is cheating on his wife.

I have the same color of nailpolish as the brunette. Wonderful color, funky too- works nicely during the summer. ^_^

I could have looked at that picture for a year, and never noticed such a thing. :rofl-lol: