Rob/White Zombie

bt88

I just picked up Astro Creep 2000 on a complete whim and I am really digging it. I was never big on Rob Zombie's solo stuff too much. So i ask which entity is better, solo Rob or White Zombie? And is La Sexorcisto better than Astro Creep, or is a Rob solo album better than both and I just need to listen again?

I gotta say though,Educated Horses has been played about one and a half times.

After listening to everyone and checking out both sides Id have to say that Astro Creep 2000 takes the cake by a long shot. Thanks for the input either way

I prefer White Zombie, and La Sexorcisto is their best album. It's great from start to finish. Astro Creep is good, but not every song is as strong. I never really got into Rob's solo stuff. It always sounded like he was trying to write hit songs that would make their way into horror/action films. Anyone remember how many movies "Living Dead Girl" was used in back in the late 90's?

Living Dead Girl and Thunder Kiss 65 are in Bride Of Chucky.

Rob puts on a fucking fantastic live show as well. I can't wait to see him again. :wub:

Does he still have giant robots and monsters on stage or did he cut that out?

Also, does John 5 still play with him cuz if so thats a good enough reason to go on its own

Rob puts on a fucking fantastic live show as well. I can't wait to see him again. :wub:

Does he still have giant robots and monsters on stage or did he cut that out?

Also, does John 5 still play with him cuz if so thats a good enough reason to go on its own

Yes and yes.

Also, a shit load of tits and nudity on the screens behind him! :lol: