Scott Weiland's Happy In Galoshes

Zint

"Weiland has been front man for STP and Velvet Revolver.But he really wants to be Bowie fronting the Beatles.So,for his uneven second solo outing,the 41 year old indulges in glum-glam,experimental pop - and even a cover of Fame.

But while he's got the 'tude,he doesn't have the talent;too many of his tunes are lethargic and unengaging.

Just call him the Thin White Mook."

2 1/2 stars

**it was a small article tucked in the corner,opposite the last page of the three page GnR special,that also featured the 5 star rated review of ChiDem.**

:)

But he really wants to be Bowie fronting the Beatles.

That's diverse!

Not good to close you mind on music based on a "grudge". :rolleyes:

Exactly. After reading some of zints post, it seems he has an unhealthy obsession of hate to someone he's never met before. What have you got against people that can actually make an album in under 15 years, zint?

Anyone gotten their hands on the bonus disc yet? I saw the deluxe edition at Best Buy when I was buying Chinese Democracy, so there's really no excuse for it to not be online. :unsure:

I got it pre-ordered. It says it's processing still on the Best Buy website, so hopefully I'll get my hands on it in the next few days.

Did you get it while you were at BB?

Anyone gotten their hands on the bonus disc yet? I saw the deluxe edition at Best Buy when I was buying Chinese Democracy, so there's really no excuse for it to not be online. :unsure:

I got it pre-ordered. It says it's processing still on the Best Buy website, so hopefully I'll get my hands on it in the next few days.

Did you get it while you were at BB?

No. I thought about it though. :lol:

I just bought the deluxe edition on lunch break and it kicks ass. :rock3

If you are going to buy the album, buy the double disc from Best Buy. You will be cheating yourself if you don't. Plus, get it this week while it's on sale for 16.99. Otherwise you'll pay 24.99 next week.

The Double Album is worth it simply for the studio version of 'The Man I Didn't Know'