Basshunter

kevin

There's a club in my town where Basshunter was playing a few months back. Heard from a mate that someone he knows is now banned from said club from tearing the "B" from a large poster advertising the show. Result was a large sign advertising an upcoming show by "ASSHUNTER".

'nuff said

Is he not a massive geek who wrote a swedish version of one of his tunes about a World of Warcraft hack or something? iF he did then he's a fucking hero... all the folk who listen to that kind of trance shit think it's so cool... to see them all dancing to a song about WoW would make my day.

Is he not a massive geek who wrote a swedish version of one of his tunes about a World of Warcraft hack or something? iF he did then he's a fucking hero... all the folk who listen to that kind of trance shit think it's so cool... to see them all dancing to a song about WoW would make my day.

It was called Boten Anna and it was the original version, he released an english version later with completely different lyrics. The original was about some kind of bot on the internet, may have been wow - I don't know. Everyone in Sweden thought it was about a boat called Anna at first :P (they mispronounced "boten" which is swedish for "the bot" and it sounded like boat in swedish :rofl-lol: )