Going to Kylie show tonite

wasted

Danni is the cool slutty sister that lets you come on her tits.

Wasted, you should have gone back when Kylie looked like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmD_wkc8mwg

She still looks great. :wub: And she's like 40 now. I don't know if I could sit through two hours of this though.

Kylie is the best Minogue. But that pic of Danni...Jesus.

Edited by KBear

Great show. I think she beat Axl to to Chinese Democracy out fit though. She came out wearing some black and gold get up surrounded by ninja gimps and these chinese shields. Then later she did her Russian Intrigue outfit and then finally a German Warfare Your Disco Needs You.

Nobody cared until she did I should Be So Lucky. She has a number of horny little tunes though. There's was a surreal Love Boat/Coca Cobana medley in the middle there. Short set and back to sunnier climes I guess.

Sometimes she sings Where The Wild Roses Grow!

Even if she doesn't, it's sure to be fun.

I think she was about to do Wild Roses, "We're going to do something slower now..." and crowd was like No! No! No! So she said "Ok what about this then and did something like Spinning Around.

When she was talking someone (probably an aussie) shouted Marry Me! and then Get 'em off!!!!

She did Head early but never deliver Locomotion, she did Step Back in time and I should Be Lucky as some kind of novelty joke but everyone loved it and she was like surprised or acting surprised as she has some pretty good house songs like Slow or In My Arms. I don't really know records very well. Just the singles in reverse order.

She didn't play the Manics tune she did or Wild Roses. I though she would have done Better the Devil you Know. But there was alot of androids having sex on the big screens and gay iconography with semi-fascism undertones like The Producers. I started laughing for Your Disco Needs You as she goosestepped in black and white riding gear.

When the Chinese D opener is up you'll see she's on board. The Russian Intrigue was a show stopper. She looked like a chipmunk Marilyn Manson.