AC/DC UK Tour 2009

Bansidhe

Got my ticket this morning off ticketmaster, 6 minutes is bullshit! I got mine confirmed at 27 minutes past 10. Can't fucking wait! I've wanted to see these guys since 2004!

Duno how long exactly like but that's what I heard. Don't think it took very long though!!! Thing is now that all the touting arseholes will have them up on the likes of ebay for ridiculous prices. Shouldn't be allowed. Cannae wait tho. Last gig of the tour so should be a special ane.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Even better: They are playing 3 times in Sweden this year! two times in Stockholm Globe Arena in... was it February? I think it was. And one time this summer on Ullevi Stadium in Göteborg. I will probably skip the ones in Stockholm and just go to the one in Göteborg (Gothenburg)!

Even better: They are playing 3 times in Sweden this year! two times in Stockholm Globe Arena in... was it February? I think it was. And one time this summer on Ullevi Stadium in Göteborg. I will probably skip the ones in Stockholm and just go to the one in Göteborg (Gothenburg)!

Gothenburg seems good for gigs. It's a lifetime vow that I will see In Flames in Gothenburg before I die, the setlists there are so much better than everywhere else.

And yeah Bansidhe I'm stoked for AC/DC although Ticketmaster seems still to have tickets on sale....