Chris Cornell

Randy Lahey

i'm the hottest nigg­a under the sun. and fuck everything chris cornell has ever done after superunknown.

Dead Flower is so going to kill you.

I agree though, nothing before or after Superunknown has interested me much. His first solo album had some pretty cool, esoteric shit going on. Audioslave had a couple okay singles. But the dude has been wasting his talent for the better part of a decade.

Edited by Estranged Reality

While the musical direction is horrific enough, as others have said, the real problem is that the songs are incredibly weak. Amazes me he could think this material worthy of his name.

Will be interesting to see what direction he chooses for his next album if sales are as bad as to be expected. The record company's gotta be all over him to get back to serving his core rock base.

Can't think they were too happy about this Timbalake collaboration. Didn't they delay this album release a couple of times before finally slipping it out here with next to no promo?

Best album I've ever heard in my life. I've listened to it 100's of times straight through now and its perfect. Music is music is music is music, i don't care you produced it or what musicians worked on it. This is awesome

Does This I Love happen to be your favorite song off of Chinese Democracy?

SHITFEST. UTTER SHITFEST.

While there were a few tunes I dug (Two Drink Minumum and Long Gone) most of it was poor songwriting covered up with glossy production. This new direction could have been good, if his songwriting for Scream had been. But it's not 100% bad. That's just my opinion though.

This post makes me want to shed a tear for humanity.

All your posts irritate me sir. I am glad you tasted your own medicine for once.

Does This I Love happen to be your favorite song off of Chinese Democracy?

True tis the best of a bad lot. But Chinese Democracy is not half as good as Scream. Maybe Axl should contact Timbaland... or indeed Chris.