Michael Jackson Comeback?

Johnny Utah

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready for a concert with a masked man on stage..and no, it's not Buckethead.

I'm gonna be honest, Jacko looks more like Buchethead when he takes his mask off. The surgical masc hides his face, but without it, his face is white, emotionless, and 100% plastic.

Anybody remember the report a few months ago that Michael Jackson had a severe illness? I do.

I guess he made a recovery eh? It's a miracle!! :rolleyes:

Yes! He had a deteriorating voice, correct? That was the first thing I thought of when I heard about it. None the less, MJ live woould be good to see live.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

I'd like to go,but i think i will wait and see how much the tickets are,i have heard they are going to be v.expensive like the last show that Madonna did.In that case i won't bother and will save my money to spend travelling to the Gnr show/s.

10 more shows will be added for O2 concert series..1 million people have already registered for tickets in just 2 days and tht website have like 14000 hit per minute..Its Michael mania everywhere..And I dont think it will be his last concerts..its just begining,AEG President already mentioned that its goin to be 3 yr World Tour with new album..If everything works out well then Michael will again set new standards of music :rolleyes:

Now I totally wish if I could afford to go to London to see him LIVE.