Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2009/06/0...in-los-angeles/

I guess you may be right. It'd be odd that someone like her would act as a source at this point in time unless the reporters weren't aware.

I thought that was strange as well seeing as how she was fired by Slash and I haven't read anything about him hiring her back.

Remember Slash said she was crazy. Has anyone read any of the crap that Slash says she was saying about his Mom and Perla? I have not seen anything.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW: This chick is on the GNR: Behind the Music. She's the older looking lady in the beginning of the episode.

Yeah I know who she is. If she is in fact the one (and I suspect she is even though none of us can know for sure) causing all this trouble for Slash I wonder if there's any kind of legal action that he can take against her?

Narrating a Jimi Hendrix documentary today. There's a couple facts in the script I was not aware of.

Ah they should of given that royalty to Hendrix's #1 fan, Prince. It's obvious where he gets all his licks and moves from.

That may be so but Prince is pretty eccentric and not one to talk so I don't think that he would be the right choice.

Narrating a Jimi Hendrix documentary today. There's a couple facts in the script I was not aware of.

Ah they should of given that royalty to Hendrix's #1 fan, Prince. It's obvious where he gets all his licks and moves from.

That may be so but Prince is pretty eccentric and not one to talk so I don't think that he would be the right choice.

Well just like how Axl narrarated Queen's documentary I thought it would be extremely fitting for Prince, whose not an eccentric speaker but a rather reserved and intelligent one, to do Jimi's. But whatever Slash is a good candidate regardless.

Well just like how Axl narrarated Queen's documentary I thought it would be extremely fitting for Prince, whose not an eccentric speaker but a rather reserved and intelligent one, to do Jimi's. But whatever Slash is a good candidate regardless.

Dick Clark tried once to interview Prince and he said it was the hardest interview that he ever tried to do. He said that during the whole interview Prince sat with his back toward him and barely answered most questions. Dick said that the few questions that he did answer he gave vague one word answers. For example Dick told him that he heard that he played quite a few different instruments and asked him if that was true. Prince's answer was "maybe". Dick then asked him how many instruments he could play and Prince's response was "many". Dick said that the whole interview was like that and he finally had to give up. To me that doesn't sound like a good candidate to narrate a documentary. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Prince fan and I love his music but I think that the guy is just a little out there.

Dick Clark tried once to interview Prince and he said it was the hardest interview that he ever tried to do. He said that during the whole interview Prince sat with his back toward him and barely answered most questions. Dick said that the few questions that he did answer he gave vague one word answers. For example Dick told him that he heard that he played quite a few different instruments and asked him if that was true. Prince's answer was "maybe". Dick then asked him how many instruments he could play and Prince's response was "many". Dick said that the whole interview was like that and he finally had to give up. To me that doesn't sound like a good candidate to narrate a documentary. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Prince fan and I love his music but I think that the guy is just a little out there.

Ha I agree he's out there and that was pretty funny. Always been the one to "let the music speak for him". But there's other countless interviews where he does give good feedback. & considering Jimi Hendrix is a main hero of his and inspired him to pick up the guitar, he'd do the most justice to his documentary.

Really sad news about Michael, he was a talent from on high. #fb

41 minutes ago from txt

:( Slash was just mentioned on Fox news for working with him.

Yeah, the former head of Jackson's company (if I remember right) mentioned Slash referring to the wide range of people Michael worked with.

Give In To Me was a kickass song. Michael knew how to pick guitarists for his rock songs that's for sure.