System Of a Down

FuddMckagan

Some answers:

Yes, SOAD are awesome.

Yes, Serj's solo album is quality.

Haven't heard anything from Scars On Broadway.

I do think they'll get back together. Hopefully soon.

Added bonus -

a vid of them playing my fav song. I post it because you can see Till Lindemann rockin' out to the song backstage.

SOAD definitely took a step back with their last two albums Hypnotize/Mesmerize. While they werent bad, Daron's influence took the band in an odd direction. Scars on Broadway had some good songs but sometimes Daron just tries to be weird for the sake of weird and it doesnt work. The first 2 SOAD albums rock and the band should stick to what they did there. Serj's solo stuff is like SOAD if you took away all the cool parts. Serj and Daron need each other to make good music.

SOAD definitely took a step back with their last two albums Hypnotize/Mesmerize. While they werent bad, Daron's influence took the band in an odd direction. Scars on Broadway had some good songs but sometimes Daron just tries to be weird for the sake of weird and it doesnt work. The first 2 SOAD albums rock and the band should stick to what they did there. Serj's solo stuff is like SOAD if you took away all the cool parts. Serj and Daron need each other to make good music.

Agree

I like some stuff from Scars, Serj's album is awesome. Serj and Daron really do go well together musically, they bring out the best in each other. Mez/Hyp are pretty good albums in my opinion, but Toxicity blows them away.

I hate the fact that their on 'hiatus' so we don't know exactly whats gunna happen. I hope they regroup and make some more music! :D

Agree

I like some stuff from Scars, Serj's album is awesome. Serj and Daron really do go well together musically, they bring out the best in each other. Mez/Hyp are pretty good albums in my opinion, but Toxicity blows them away.

I hate the fact that their on 'hiatus' so we don't know exactly whats gunna happen. I hope they regroup and make some more music! :D

I believe I read that Serj stated it'd be a permanent hiatus.

"He said System of a Down was on "permanent hiatus" and nothing had happened to change that."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/765244

Some answers:

Yes, SOAD are awesome.

Yes, Serj's solo album is quality.

Haven't heard anything from Scars On Broadway.

I do think they'll get back together. Hopefully soon.

Added bonus -

a vid of them playing my fav song. I post it because you can see Till Lindemann rockin' out to the song backstage.

Till is so awesome.

Interesting to see that not a lot of people like Serj's solo album, I thought it was pretty good. Empty Walls, The Unthinking majority, saving us, lie lie lie, Sky is over and Beethovens c*** (:P) are all awesome songs.

Matter of opinion, i guess.

• 1 month later...