Banned Members List

Tater Totts

I was just wondering if there was a post or something in which we could see all the banned members and reasons why they were banned?

Not like the people who come on and spam from post one but people like DSG and Comabreak who were members for a while and got banned.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm pretty sure that the response to this from Madison, if she gives a response, will be that it won't happen, since she don't want to give the people that got banned any attention more than possible.

Would be pretty interesting to have such a list, and the reason they were banned if you ask me, but I can't see it happen.

Well yeah I was thinking that because we sometimes do get a person posting asking who was banned and why instead of these popping up once in a while that there was a read only post pinned in the support section with names and reasons so we can all see.

Also it would in my opinion kinda of help relations between people like Maddy and people who dislike her because she banned a friend of theirs as it would give a clear reason rather than people thinking "Oh they got banned for no reason"

Oh yeah werent they banned for their opinions in the lost love thread where NG got alot of abuse?

Im not sure its that simple, being banned is usually the result of persistent offending, i very much doubt mods or admin take pleasure from taking that final step but some people cannot accept the rules in place, you don't have to like to accept.

I don't know much about subsequent banning as a result of that thread but its fairly obvious why things happen if you track members posts after the event, most of the time that is.

Not getting at you're comment TH, just chucking it out there

I understand that fully but surely have a read only list of banned members a reasons would stop people A. Criticising the mods as they will know why the people were banned. B. Stop people making threads asking where such and such went.

Oh yeah werent they banned for their opinions in the lost love thread where NG got alot of abuse?

Im not sure its that simple, being banned is usually the result of persistent offending, i very much doubt mods or admin take pleasure from taking that final step but some people cannot accept the rules in place, you don't have to like to accept.

I don't know much about subsequent banning as a result of that thread but its fairly obvious why things happen if you track members posts after the event, most of the time that is.

I beg to differ. I think madison very much enjoyed banning NG and Angelica She couldn't stand them. She just waited for an opportunity to give them the ban.

I beg to differ. I think madison very much enjoyed banning NG and Angelica She couldn't stand them. She just waited for an opportunity to give them the ban.

I would't say that.

If Madison banned everyone who maybe she gave the impression that she didn't like.......alot people would've been banned ages ago.

I think there is probaly more to it than, just "that thread."

I think I might just get me a cold beer and a bag of chips so I can sit back and watch the carnage unfold here.....

If there is going to be naked mud wrestling then i might just join you, cold beer and a short plus naked angry women :xmasssanta:

:rofl-lol:

madison doesn't seem that sort of person, to wait to have the oppotunity to ban people

I was just wondering if there was a post or something in which we could see all the banned members and reasons why they were banned?

Nope, this hasn't been and won't be provided in the future either. We don't focus on banned members here.

If it's a longtime member that's been banned, you'll find it's usually a combination of issues or instances of the same thing happening over and over again that lead to an eventual banning. It's a last resort - there are only so many times you can warn people before that action is taken.

Please don't make ill-informed accusations on why certain people are banned because you'll generally find that you're wrong. If you have a question like this again, PM a mod or an admin and we'll do the best we can to answer it promptly. :thumbsup: