RAMMSTEIN!!! The awesomely epic official thread

Monty

Next year I will see Rammstein and I will get two new songs. ^_^

iFi7S.jpg

hiRy9.jpg

haJ52.jpg

krftf.jpg

The New York Times has the best quotes so far:

Till Lindemann, is a bass-baritone who makes his every utterance — sung, barked, spoken — portentous enough to match his stage presence; stocky and all muscle, he could be one of Wagner’s Nibelungen.
It was the kind of spectacle that has made Rammstein an arena and festival headliner across Europe. Its members are not modest. “Lend your ears to a legend,” announced “Rammlied,” their first song, followed by a guttural shout that the crowd shared: “Rammstein!”

Offering Sturm Galore, Fire and Drang as Well

Rammstein Set New York City Ablaze

Rammstein Bring Hella Pyro (And A Penis Cannon!) To Madison Square Garden

Setlist:

Rammlied

B********

Waidmanns Heil

Keine Lust

Weißes Fleisch

Feuer frei!

Wiener Blut

Frühling in Paris

Ich tu dir Weh

Du Riechst So Gut

Benzin

Links 2-3-4

Du Hast

Pussy

Sonne

Haifisch

Ich will

Engel

Edited by Dead Flower

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently Mein Teil was played in Auckland?

I wonder if they did the whole cooking of Flake stunt?

Anyway, if this is correct, I plan on beating my chest and screaming "denn du bist, was du isst" very fucking loudly at the Perth show.

This is a once in a lifetime thing and I can't be worrying about looking like a dickhead.

Surely everyone would also be doing that in unison.

That would be great. But you can't count on a Perth crowd to understand the awesomeness of Mein Teil.

Thrilled that I'm gonna see it live. Love the song, and watching poor Flake being cooked alive is hilarious.

More footage of Du Hast and Till's epic hammering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9GQHE3nHM

Damn, i wanna be this close

I was even closer :heart:. In between Richard and Till on the barricade. I rocked up to the D pit half way through the deftones set and hung back till they finished before walking straight to the barricade. Then having to listen to Birds Of Tokyo :(, John Butler :) and Iggy Pop :) while waiting. But be prepared for a brutal mosh. Getting to the front is worth it at all costs. Or you ain't gonna get a much needed foam bath.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

Apparently Mein Teil was played in Auckland?

I wonder if they did the whole cooking of Flake stunt?

Yes, yes they did.

In hindsight I wish I was closer to Rammstein, I was quite far back because I was on the Tool side of the D but I got a nice view of Rammstein's show. Had I known that Tool's setlist was going to be that shit I would've moved to the other side.

Basically just gonna sit at the Orange stage all day and wait for Stein. Wanna be close enough to feel the burn.

Deftones will help with the wait. GUNS! RAZORS! KNIVES!

I would say 4pm would be a safe bet to get center stage, I rocked up at about 430pm, ended up basically in the middle of the barricade next to some bogan chick that had been there since midday (waited 7 and a half hours to see them), 2 mins into steins set she passed out from the moshing :rolleyes:....

I'm not sure what the moral of this story is, so i'm gonna say 'don't be bogan or you'll get crushed at a rammstein gig'

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

Gonna be 40 degrees for the BDO in Melbourne tomorrow.

Goddstein might melt the stage.

Not quite. Some of the crowd got a bit melted though.

"get the hose!" "we need water!" :lol:

Anyway, three days to go.

The daylight would have killed the atmosphere a little bit i think. Was that a 730pm slot like the previous BDO gigs? The stage looks lower to the ground too.