Hendrix Murdered

G.N.R Adict

Tonight the news was released that after all this time one of Hendrix's friends was holding in the secret that Hendrix's manager had him murdered for the 2 Million $ Insurance policy he had taken out on Hendrix's life before he died.

The autop....okey I can't spell that but the coroner er whatever said that noone could or would INHALE that much red wine and sleeping pills. Further investigation revealed that he was restained and had high amounts of sleeping pills and wine shoved down his throat. He resisted, and wound up choking-windin up with much more of the liquid in his lungs then should have been there if he had drank it on his own...besides-who would try to kill themselves with wine and sleep aids when you could just use heroine? Especially when you have so much potential!

Guest deleted_19765

Back this up or fuck off. No offense but Jimi means a lot to me and you provide no evidence for such a profound claim.

Edited by AgainstAllOdds

Back this up or fuck off. No offense but Jimi means a lot to me and you provide no evidence for such a profound claim.

It was on the news tonight. I live near his grave, so we've got great coverage up here... I'll try to find more on the story tonight. I'll probably be on after you're already off for the night though cause I don't get on until after 6 pacific time. But I'll do my best. And don't worry, I'm not just looking for attention, I don't know anything about him, but what I've heard on the news and in the Seattle "Hall of Hendrix". It's real cool-anyone who can should check it out.

Breaking news my ass. Articles about this story have been in all the major broadsheets since the beginning of June.

The only new part is the Dr syaing it was plausible. Plausible doesn't mean shit.

As for the quantities of wine, you can neck a bottle of wine in one go if youre ballsy enough, then say he did it again, to drink himself into a stuper, downing a bottle and then spluttering into an uncontrollable vomit fit.

I heard something about this recently because they're thinking it could be a similiar case with michael jackson.

Yea, thats probably why I heard it, but I'm having trouble finding the article cause I never watch TV voluntarily so I don't recall what channel it was on. One of the Seattle ones I know.