What bands do you absoulutely hate?

sr9409

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nirvana, System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine, Suicidal Tendencies, most Hardcore bands, to me they all sound awful, outside a select few, as some of the Bad Religion and Rise Against stuff I like are considered Hardcore, and everything from Slayer after their debut Show No Mercy, which itself is a very great Speed/Thrash Metal album.

Seriously, what a retarded topic.

Sorry. I was on the MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE BOOTLEG forum and some guy said the only band he hated was Guns N' Roses and other bands that are simmilar to motley and that got me thinking, do any guns fans hate music that is simalar? I mean, Guns N' Rosses are original and noone can sound like them, but in the same genre?

Edited by sr9409

Seriously, what a retarded topic.

Sorry. I was on the MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE BOOTLEG forum and some guy said the only band he hated was Guns N' Roses and other bands that are simmilar to motley and that got me thinking, do any guns fans hate music that is simalar? I mean, Guns N' Rosses are original and noone can sound like them, but in the same genre?

Their genre is a pretty broad genre, if you group them as Hard Rock. It includes everything from The Guess Who to those horrible, generic bands like Nickelback.