Laptop questions

Marky

About to buy myself a laptop, have a few questions:

My current PC has Microsoft Office installed. Will I have to buy a new disc, or can I use the disc we already have, and the registration key?

I also have Norton Security installed. Will I have to buy a new disc, and subsequently renew my subscription every year, or can I get it to also protect the laptop?

About to buy myself a laptop, have a few questions:

My current PC has Microsoft Office installed. Will I have to buy a new disc, or can I use the disc we already have, and the registration key?

I also have Norton Security installed. Will I have to buy a new disc, and subsequently renew my subscription every year, or can I get it to also protect the laptop?

You can use the same disks as long as the operating system you use supports the programs

Most laptops come with pre-installed software these days but you could save by already owning office

The Norton program probably only allows updates for a year but you can get free programs that do just as good of a job

Eg AVG free (antivirus)

Zone Alarms Free firewall

• 3 weeks later...